Chapter 27- Hey, Take off my clothes

"Where is the bathroom?" she asked with a flustered face.

"It's the first door from the entrance," I told her. My head pounded. I should not drink. I plan to taker her back on her home but as I realized my mistake, I filled with regrets. My invitation to her with no "ulterior motive", I mean not the kind of motive that she will hate me. I want to have a good image of her. Ugh! I can't let her go home in a taxi.

"Gue-rim?" What took her so long? Is she okay? I went inside to look for her, and I was surprised to see her sleeping figure lying on the sofa. She seemed asleep. My heart clenched as I drank my eyes with her loveliness. I gulped unconsciously. I tried to shake her. "Hey."

"Hnnggg..." she replied. I catch my breath. She is absolutely cute right now! But I have to control myself. I went to the kitchen and took a glass of lukewarm water. I have to let her drink it since I don't want her to suffer from dry throat once she wakes up.

She opened her eyes as I tried to wake her up once again and thankfully.

"Here drink this." I gently held her head and guide her to drink the water. She obediently drinks it and went back asleep after finishing half the glass. I drank the remaining water in a gulped. I decided to wake her up once I sobered up. In the meantime I let her lay on the sofa making sure she is comfortable. I'm glad she wears slacks and not her usual skirt on the work.

I went to the bathroom and took a cold shower as I have to calmed my stirred senses. Making the same mistake will only make me an idiot. After I dried off myself, I put a boxer and covered myself with a robe. I think I already sobered up and calmed myself but it seemed I was wrong when I saw her disheveled self, looking uncomfortable on the sofa with an open button of her white blouse. I can see her chest beneath. Ugh! This temptress is punishing me! I tried to calm down myself once again as I think of what to do. I can't leave her like this. Before I knew it, I took her in my arms and transferred her to my bed. I think I'm going to sleep on the sofa instead. I have to get away from her if possible. Take it one at a time.

I lay her down softly, avoiding waking her up. I sighed in relief as I detach my hands to her warm and soft body. Ugh! As fast as possible I have to getaway. Her scent is making my head fuzzy with desire. As I turned away, my hand was captured.

"Hey." she groggily called me. I looked at her, thinking if she already sobered up but to my surprise, she arrogantly said, "It's hot. Take off my clothes."

My mouth was almost dropped on the floor. I almost forgot the first time we were together, and she took off her clothes because it was hot. Her drunken state has absolutely a different side, an arrogant side that is.

I almost jumped to my feet but I held my ground. This fool! How could she simply say it to me? Does she not know I insanely controlled myself? I am no saint you know!

I heard her clicked her tongue when I did not move an inch. "Come on, take off my clothes!" she whined. I laughed at her spoiled attitude which is making her cuter.

"Okay Princess. Just relax and I will make you comfortable." I said despite the fact that I am not sure if I will be able to control myself. I willed myself as I start to unbutton her blouse. I was careful not to let my hand brush off her white skin. Gasp! Oh, someone please help me as I held my breath as I completely took her blouse off revealing those flesh covered with a bra.

"Good boy. Now, take off my pants." Ugh! Self-control to the maximum level! My hand trembled as I took off her pants as fast as I can leave her on her underwear. It felt so unfair that I want to cry. I feel like a battered servant by her villainous master. I took a deep breath as I willed myself more.

"Now my Princess, it's time to sleep." I cooed as to lay her head slowly on the pillow. Her eyes are already dropping, but she held my hand tighter.

"Sleep beside me." and she gave a fatal blow to my senses. This girl will be a death of me. I think I'm going to die.