003

next morning (saturday)

everyone was deep in their sleep when alvaro's phone started ringing. he let it ring a couple times until it annoyed him, but when he checked the call id, he was... surprised ? it was y/n's mother. now that he thought about it, he never received a call from y/n.

her mothers name : lydia
her fathers name : jose

varo : hello, lydia.
lydia : hey varo, has y/n stayed over the night at your house ? she hasnt been picking up my calls.
varo : no, she told me she was staying at taylor's house with vic.
lydia : can you and the boys and all of your parents please come over ? and can you get vic and taylor to do the same ?
varo : yes, i will.
*the call ended*

alvaro immediately tells the boys to wake up, telling them the situation and to get their parents to go to y/n's house. alvaro was scared, but he didnt want to admit it to y/n's mom. the boys could tell how frightened he was, they were just trying to hope for the best out of the situation. y/n wouldn't run away, to leave alvaro ? no way, the boys thought. or maybe she would ? after all, she did go through a lot at home, but thats for another time. the boys and their parents arrived at y/n's house, eventually seeing vic and taylor with their parents. mattia's mom and alvaro's mom went straight to lydia, comforting her. they are best friends also.

lydia : so someone please explain to me the events that happened yesterday.
mattia's mom : where's jose at ?
lydia : he hasn't been answering
mattia's mom : i swear to god, if he took y/n.
lydia : i hope-

jose ( y/n's dad ) walks into the house, all eyes on him.

jose : where is she ? have you guys heard from her yet ?
lydia : no, but we need the kids to explain what happened.
all the parents : you guys should explain, now.

mattia : it all started in a group chat we have, except vic and taylor aren't in it. its just with the boys and y/n. i asked if we were still going to the party.
alvaro : and so then we all said yes, including y/n, so we went to the party.
alejandro : about a hour later, she told us that she was leaving
kairi : and when we asked her a ton of questions regarding to her safety, she said she was going to taylor's house with vic, since they weren't at the party.

lydia : vic and taylor, did she end up going to your house

both : no...
taylor : she didnt even call
vic : or text