028

your pov
alvaro grabbed my hand as we ran to the other side of the office to get out. i look back and i see the person still following us. we open the doors and close them, pushing against the doors.

nathan : this isnt gonna hold the person for long.
you : we need security. where are they when we need them ?

we saw juliet and the vortex club run towards us. they saw that we were holding the person back.

nathan : was jefferson at the assembly ?
victoria : no, why ?

nathan gave us a look. it was him, mattia, and i holding the door. i slowly back away from the door.

mattia : y/n, what are you doing ?
you : mattia, step back. we know what we're doing.

mattia slowly started backing up with the boys, vic, and taylor. the vortex club started getting closer to the door, making sure there isn't no escape for the person. kate was recording it all, making sure to have evidence. nathan quickly backed up and the person was coming for me. nathan, trevor, zach, and lucas got on top of the person and pulled of the mask. we weren't surprised one bit. jefferson.

alvaro : can someone explain to us what's been going on recently ?

we all looked at alvaro. the boys got off of jefferson and he looked at me. he pushed passed me, walking away. i ran after him, throwing something at his head. that made him stop walking and he turned around, looking at me.

you : what do you want ? why do you keep following me ? what did i ever do ?

he didn't answer my question in time. principal wells came and told everyone to go into his office. fuck my life bro. it doesn't matter if kate caught anything on camera because principal wells is on his side also.