11. Deep emotions

Chapter 11:
Deep emotions

***

It all floods back, memories and scenes from the past that I wish I could do again. People that I miss who've left, things I wish I would've done before they left. I don't know how to feel about all of this and these emotions, im sick of lying to people and about things. I'm seated on my bed with my arms wrapped around my legs, my head resting on my knees. My mental health has been going haywire lately so I'm not sure what's been going on.

Flashback
Three years ago:

"I told you Anastasia! You're no longer welcome here, you chose that uomo puttana!" Papa shouts, my mother is back again begging for forgiveness.
[man whore]

"Victor I'm sorry! I just need to see Margo! Shes my child as well! You don't even have full custody of her so you can't stop me!" She yells, everything soon goes quiet until my bedroom door swings open to reveal my mother.

"Mama?" I whisper, she gives me a sad smile before wrapping her arms around me, she smells like strawberries, she always smelt like strawberries.

"Margo it's okay, it's okay." She soothes, soon my father storms into the bedroom making me and my mother parting from the hug.

"Get the fuck out my house." He growls, she begins to cry, she shakes her head frantically.

"Please victor, I need my child!" She cries, papa shakes his head and crosses his arms across his chest.

"She's my daughter as well, you decided to abandon us when you started to fuck random men!" He yells, she quickly stand up with her head down and she scurries out the room, I soon stand up and rush down stairs to follow her, she's standing in the middle of the living room with a gun to her head.

"Mama?" I question, my eyebrows scrunched up in confusion as I stare at her, she whimpers when my father enters behind me.

"You did this victor! YOU FUCKING DID THIS TO ME!" She screams, my father takes cautious steps towards her and I stand there with hot tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Anastasia lets just talk this through... you don't need to do this in front of our daughter." He whispers, she whimpers and shakes her head, before I can open my mouth she pulls the trigger, her blood and inside parts explode everywhere, covering the mantel piece in her blood and body parts. I drop to my knees and cover my face up and I scream, my father rushes to her aide where she collapsed, she's not alive, with a gun shot to the head you won't survive.

Flashback over.

That was the day that made me fucked up, that day created my insomnia and my mood swings, my flashbacks and my anxiety. I remember it as clear as day, her face and her body, lifeless.

"Margo!" A faint voice calls in the background of my thoughts.

"Margo!" The voice repeats, it isn't until I feel someone shake me I snap out of my thoughts, I gasp and place my hand over my chest to steady my breathing.

"Cade?" I whisper and I squint my eyes to try and un blur my vision, it works successfully and I can now see him.

"Yeah? What's wrong? Are you ok? What happened?" He blurts out, I smile weakly before removing my hand from my chest.