☆3☆

Jungkook sat with a still trembling jimin in the Jeep while Namjoon took a shower in the staff restroom to get rid of the blood.

"Baby c'mon, you're safe now. Calm down" Jungkook said rocking Jimin back and forth.

Jimin kept on shaking his head as if not believing Jungkook's words.

He's been running from them all this time and they still managed to find him.

Jungkook turned Jimin to face him; wiping away his tears.

"What are you not telling me?"asked Jungkook.

Jimin tried to use sign language but remembered that Jungkook didn't know it and looked for his phone, and typed on it.

"My brother. I need to see my brother. We can communicate better plus he can tell you alot more about what's happening."

Jimin showed Jungkook his phone.

"Okay, where's your brother?"

Jimin took the phone and typed.

"We share a small house. His name is Taehyung. Can we go please, I don't wanna be here."

Jungkook read what Jimin typed.

"Of course baby. We're leaving, we're  just wai- oh there he is. Once he's done then we can leave okay?"

Jimin nodded wiping away his tears. Jungkook could see that this situation had Jimin really spooked. The poor guy didn't want to let go of Jungkook, which was a win for him and his wolf. However, the way Jimin shook when Namjoon mentioned that those guys were hired to abduct Jimin, didn't sit well with him nor his wolf.

He wanted to find out who was causing his little one so much pain and rip them to pieces. Reaper seemed to agree with that idea.

Namjoon opened the boot of the jeep, taking out spare clothes, coz he left the blood drenched ones inside the store. He walked out naked with a cigarette in his mouth. Jungkook had to shield Jimin's eyes.

After changing, Namjoon threw the half done cigarette several feet away, causing a trail of fire that led to the store, before jumping onto the driver's seat and pulling out of there.

They watched from a distance as the store blew up.

Jimin stayed curled up in Jungkook's arms; typing the address on his phone. He handed it to Jungkook to give it to Namjoon.

An hour later they'd arrived at a cosy house in a slightly isolated suburb.

Namjoon parked outside.

"Baby wake up." Jungkook shook Jimin lightly.

Jimin shot up hyperventilating.

"Hey hey, look baby it's me, you're safe calm down" Jungkook coaxed.

Jimin calmed a bit, looking at Jungkook, who stared back at him; calming him with his pheromones.

"Is this your house?" Jungkook pointed outside and Jimin nodded.

Jungkook jumped and helped Jimin out of the jeep.

Namjoon was already outside with a cigarette on his lips. To outsiders it might look like he didn't care or take any of this seriously but contrary to that, he was observing everything. Seeing his brother's mate shaken up like that, left a bad taste in his mouth. He was gonna make sure that things got messy; a whole lot more, just to help Jimin out. Plus, his wolf, Sin, gets to play so that's a win win, since he has a psychotic wolf.

Jimin walked up the stairs, still glued to Jungkook's side, looking around to see if they were followed. That angered Jungkook to think that his little mate had to live in fear because of some ass wipe.