CHAPTER 003

"Now all you have left is bring the sultan a son," Rosie said making me choke on the grape I was eating.

"No definitely not I'm not ready for that yet" I explained hurriedly feeling panic rise up in me.

"It's not a matter of you being ready or not it's about what you have to do it's your duty," she said making me frown and put down the rest of the grapes losing my appetite.

Just then Nigar hatun walked in with a smile on her lips and walked over to me.

"The sultan wants you tonight too," she said making me nod and get up leaving Rosie alone as I followed after Nigar hatun to the sultan's room.

I walked in to see him with Ibrahim pasha, I bowed to both before Ibrahim pasha left us alone in the wing.

"Lily come here," Suleiman said opening his arms, I ran into them and hugged him despite seeing him this morning I've missed him a lot.

"Your majesty May I ask you for something?" I asked shyly smiling up at Suleiman.

"What is it?" He said kissing my forehead lightly.

"I want to become Muslim like you Suleiman" I mumbled shyly making him chuckle and pull me over to the bed letting me sit down as he fetched a headscarf that was sitting beside me and placed it over my head to cover my hair and handed me the ends so I can hold so it won't fall of.

"Now repeat after me," he said before starting, I said every word after him just like he said them smiling brightly.

"Now you just need a new name," he said placing his hand on my cheek just as a guard walked into the room.

"Your majesty, Prince Mustafa is here," the guard said making Suleiman's eyes sparkle.

"Let him in," he said seconds before a small boy ran in and straight over to the sultan, the sultan picked him up and placed him on his lap.

"Is she a Muslim dad?" Mustafa asked pointing at me cutely.

"She just became one" Suleiman man explained patting his son's hair back.

"Does she have a name?" He asked smiling brightly at me and taking my hand in his looking over the beautiful black ring on my finger.

"Not yet but you can name her," Suleiman said smiling brightly at me.

"Qamar because she's even more beautiful than it," Mustafa said making me blush but I still didn't know what it meant.

"Qamar?" I asked moving my head to the side a little.

"It means moon, you're even prettier than the moon" Mustafa explained making me blush and smile at him.

"From now on you're Qamar hatun my chief favourite," Suleiman said making me blush and look down.

I walked back into the harem and over to Dura hatun bowing to her.

"Dura hatun the sultan made me Muslim and changed my name" I explained to her why I was bothering her.

"Come with me so we can write your new name down and tell the Valide sultan" I nodded and followed her to her room where she writes my name down on the book that held everyone's who lived here's name then we went to the Valide sultan's room.

"That's amazing work Qamar if you kept on going like that you will erase Hurrem completely," the Valide sultan said but I wasn't able to focus a lot.

I feel like I was swaying but then I forced myself to focus but it was only for a second before I felt myself slip into unconsciousness and crashing down on the floor.

I opened my eyes to find myself still in the Valide sultan's room laying on her couch with the doctor beside me, I stood up hurriedly and bowed to the Valide sultan who was standing to the side a little.

"Forgive me, sultana," I said feeling fear build up inside of me and little droplets of sweat formed on my forehead.

"What for Qamar you just bought us great joy," she said happily clapping her hands together.

"You're gonna give us another grandson," she said making my eyes widen and turn to the doctor who only nodded her head, I grinned happily before bowing to the Valide Sultan and leaving her room to go to the sultan and tell him.

I walked over to the sultan's room as Ibrahim Pasha walked out to see me walk over, I bowed to him in respect.

"Why are you here hatun?" He asked fixing his hold on his books.

"I have some news I have to tell the sultan" I explained beaming with joy.

"Inform the sultan," he said to the guard smiling at me before leaving to his room just beside the sultan's room.

I walked into Suleiman's room to see him standing at his desk with his back to me.

"Your majesty," I said to earn his attention and it worked he turned around immediately to see me.

"Qamar what's wrong? You were just here" he asked walking over to me and placed his hands on my shoulders.

"There's nothing wrong Suleiman" I smiled brightly at him taking one of his hands off my shoulder and into mine.

"It's the complete opposite," I said placing his hand over my still flat stomach, he frowned for a second and looked down before he snapped his head up to look at me with a huge smile on his lips.

He took my hand in his and pulled me over to his desk and opened the lid of a small box necklace made out of pearls with a unique design in the middle, he turned me around helped me put it on.

"There you go my moon," he said turning me around and placing both of his hands on my cheeks before pulling me in for a passionate kiss making me melt between his arms as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held me by my waist