Chapter 7

It's almost been a week; six days to be exact and I'm so fucking nervous for this runway show and to see Bruno again. I'm more nervous than I was the first time I seen him at the clinic. I'm learning new things about my body and what I can eat and what my body refuses to eat. I cry every time I smell melting cheese because I want it and I know it's delicious, but I immediately start to gag when I smell it. I had an urge for a chicken sandwich yesterday and only got lettuce and tomato on it and after taking one bite, I spit it out because it taste the way I imagine hot dog food would smell like and I cried while throwing it away. I finally was able to find comfort in eating fresh fruit and watermelon was hitting the spot. "I want French fries." I say as I stab my fork into another piece of watermelon while Elizah drives out of BEN's executive parking lot in Vegas.

"Fries and watermelon?" Elizah said with a gross look on her face. "Have you even tried ice cream? Eat your fries with ice cream."

My eyes about popped out of my head when she said those two things, "Yes, yes, yes, YES! I want that!"

"You want McDonalds?" She asks driving, "You sound like you're about to have an orgasm." She laughs.

I shook my head, "Every McDonalds ice cream machine in the entire United States is under construction for the last ten years." I roll my eyes, "But I will take a large fry from there. Turn here." I pointed.

Elizah laughs at me at she merged into the lane to pull into a McDonalds, "If I had any doubt in my mind that you were pregnant... today is the day that I would be convinced. You're extra bossy."

I sigh as I take another bite of watermelon, "I don't mean it!" I whine with a mouth full of water melon, "Fuck I'm like super gross and I'm not even halfway through my first trimester."

Elizah squeals, "But it will be worth it!" She lightly rubs my the ultrasound photo I got from my first real doctors appointment that sits on her dashboard. "My baby!" She smiles from ear to ear and squeals before looking at me with a straight face, "I know you're growing the baby inside YOUR body, but it's MY baby!" She sternly said.

I laugh, "You are already it's godmom."

"You're goddamn right, I am!" She said seriously and it only make me laugh. After Elizah ordered me a large fry and sweet tea and herself a salad, Elizah drove us to an extra stop at a Wendy's and got me a chocolate frosty. "There you go, prego, you happy?"

I dipped a few of my fries in my frosty and took a bite and it was the most delicious thing I've ever tasted in my life, I could cry. I nod, "Yes. It's so good." I whimper.

Elizah sighs, "I can't wait to binge eat junk food like you."

I became defensive, "I'm not binge eating junk food!" I looked down and thought of my eating habits this weeks and felt the guilt.

"Not yet, you're not!" She retorted. "Your still super skinny and hot and just slightly binge eating junk food. You're at least binging on watermelon and other fruits." I couldn't argue with her. Even if I wanted to, I get defensive and get emotional. I don't like how this pregnancy is putting me on the edge, I think I'm having a girl. Or maybe a boy? Do my emotions tie to what the gender is? Wouldn't that be too early? I don't want to think about it anymore, it's crazy enough that I have one in me at all.

I continued to eat my fries as I swatted my hand onto Elizah's arm as soon as we got back to BEN's and seen Bruno's Escalade. I swallowed hard, "Elizah he's here, oh my GOD he's here, what are we gonna do? What am I gonna do?! What am I gonna say?!"

"Chill the fuck out! That's just ONE Escalade in VEGAS, that could literally be anyone." She assured me. "Eat your sweet and salty lunch, drink your tea, or your watermelon? Whatever the fuck you're doing right now, just do that."