Chapter 2

Rye povs

We're hugging in front of everyone and I feel quite safe, holding him tight as if I let him go, he's never, ever, gonna be back in my arms. He's so tiny and cute. But then it hits me. What the fuck is happening with me? I'm not gay, not at all. I'm straight! S-T-R-A-I-G-H-T! What is everyone gonna think of me now that I've hugged the new kid? Our school is kinda small, so the rumors travel as fast as hell. I know something about it... I push Andy away harshly and the look in his eyes makes something break inside me... My heart? Anyway, I need to handle this situation my way...

-"We need to talk..."

-"Okay, meet me at the break at my locker" he replies to me, before winking at me. My heart is pounding so fast : this wink made me feel something! It can't be possible. I probably reacted like that because, hum, I'm flatered he flirts with me. Yeah, must be that. I reach my seat, trying to not overthink what just happened.

The rest of the class feels like years. When the bell finally rings, I jump off my chair and almost sprint to my locker, despite all the students walking in the hallway. I exchange my stuff for the next class and look around me.

I spot his fake-blond head, surrounded by many girls, laughing their ass off at something he just said. Jealousy hits me hard when I remember what he said : "No, I'm bi." I don't know why, but for a second, I wish he was gay. I wish he wouldn't be attracted to any of these girls. Guided by Anger, I run to Andy, pushing the flirty females away and grab his wrist. Harshly, maybe too much, but it's like I can't control myself.

He's whining in response, begging me to go easy on his wrist, but the feeling of his warm skin in my hand is telling me to not let go. We're arrived in an empty classroom and I put a chair un front of the door so we're not interrupted. I see tears in his eyes, result of my impulsive strenght. I didn't realize I was pressing that hard! I feel so bad:

-"No, baby, don't cry! I'm sorry!" I say, hugging him. I pull him really close to me and I kiss his hair. Afterwards, I close my eyes, my head above his, hoping he didn't notice the little kiss. But he did.

-"For someone who told me that I am a fag, you're not better than me!" he says, smirking, after slowly pushing me away.

-"Wait. No! I'm not gay!" I reply.

He looks at me with a eyebrow raised, like he doesn't believe me. I'm not even sure if I believe my own words anymore...

-"What do you want from me Beaumont?" he asks.

I look at him, confused. I've got no idea what to tell him. I just want to spend time with him. I look at his lips, then back at his eyes.

-"I don't know Andy, I-" I mumble.

He storms out of the room after giving me a hurted glare. I break down on the floor, shouting his name multiple times.

I don't understand myself...

Hello! Hope you enjoyed!

-Lalu ❤️