Chapter 2: "Tragedies"

Sophie came running to the girl's restroom. She ran to the washroom and stopped and looked at herself in the mirror. She started sighing heavily and she started having difficulties in breathing. Tears were rushing down her cheeks.

Traumatic Flashback 1:

"Mom, will you shut your fucking mouth for once!, I am getting sick of you and you will drive me crazy now!"

"Sophie, how dare you speak to me like that! Do you even realize the path you are going. That boy is a dirty bag of shit. You really want to be with him, do you, huh?!!!"

"I love that guy more than anything and losing him will destroy me, I AM MADLY IN LOVE WITH ......."

Sophie cries and mournes.

Traumatic Flashback 2:

I opened my eyes. I found myself in this locked up room. I was still in my college uniform. I looked at the window. It was night time. I started to think where am I and how did I end here? I just realized that I am in ......... room. Why did he bring me here?

"So, you are awake now?" The boy came out of the washroom naked.

Sophie sits at the toilet seat, still breathing heavily and crying.

Traumatic Flashback 2 continues:

"Aaaah... Ahh... Ahh! Please stop! Don't do this with me... Aaaahh!" I was shouting.

The boy wouldn't stop and goes even more deeper.

I keep shouting and shouting.

Suddenly the door opens and.....

Natalie and Ray decided to go check on Sophie. "It's been half an hour and still she is not back" Ray said.

"You sit here, I will go and check out on her". Natalie said.

"Hey bitch, why can't I come?". Ray protested.

"Do you have your brains in your dick? She went to the girl's restroom, "Girl's", such a fucking idiot". Natalie shouted back.

"Yeah, get the fuck out of here and see if she is okay or not". Ray said.

Natalie jumps from her bench and runs towards the girl's restroom.

She enters the washroom to find Sophie crying , sitting on the toilet seat.

"Hey baby, what happened... Are you getting those traumas again?". Natalie asked her.

"Yes". Sophie said in such a sad voice.

"How did this happen? You were all happy for the past five months and now suddenly you started getting these attacks again... Why?".

"I don't know... I was finally getting better for once...but I saw something in one of the boy's who got the scholarship... H..he...he looked so pale and sad... He didn't seemed to have any emotion inside him. I don't know why but I felt that he has been through hard times as well and ....and.."

"And?"

"He reminded me of my trauma and my depressions. I just had an attack right now".

"Sophie , you need to get calm now... You remember how we fought your depression together... We stayed all night at your home.. We went outside to chill together... ". Natalie said when Sophie spoke.

"Not this time.... I don't think that I will get rid of this trauma so easily like that... Maybe I need some time alone..." Sophie said.

"But.."

"No, I have to fight my own battles myself, I don't need anyone's help now". Sophie said and she stood.

"Let's go back".

Natalie realized she couldn't say anything to her that will make her agree.

Both the girls exited the restroom.

"Bitches I have been waiting for you... The hell went wrong with you?" Ray said as he was waiting for them both to come out.

"Shut your mouth, asshole" Sophie said.

"Hey, listen if it was your..." Ray added but Sophie walked away.

"What is wrong with her , Nat?!" Ray said to Natalie.

"Ray, keep quite for once today! She is having her depressions again and she said she will fight them herself"

"Was she really serious?"

"Damn serious"

"Then I guess let's leave her alone for the day"

"Yeah, come on let's go back". Natalie said.

Sophie was going out of the corridor when she saw Royce again. He was putting his books in his locker. Same face , same feelings. Sophie looked at him for a while then she left. Royce saw she was looking at him but he pretended he didn't knew. Royce felt the same vibe from her as she felt from him.

Natalie and Ray were also going to exit the campus. Ray suddenly slipped over and his glasses flew off.

"Hahaha, blind fucking fool". Natalie laughed at him while helping him get up.

"Get me my spectacles, bitch!"

Ray then saw a hand holding his spectacles. He took them and wore. It was Royce who gave him his spectacles.

"Here". Royce gave him spectacles.

"Hey thanks bud". Ray thanked Royce.

"No problem" Royce was going away when Ray stood up and said.

"Hey dude, wait up.... Name's Ray, nice to meet you". Ray shook hands with Royce.

"Nice to meet you too" Royce said back.

"Well did you make any friends today?"

"Some students did come to me...but I rather wanted to be alone".

"Hey dude, listen... You seem a great guy to me... Can we be friends?"

"Sure"

They shook hands again.

"See you tomorrow then" Ray said.

Royce replied back and he left.

"I see you have made quite an acquaintance didnt you?". Natalie added.

"The guy seemed nice to me and he was lonely. I hate to see someone like that and I want to be his friend now".

"I hope you make great with each other".

"But that guy was the reason why Sophie was sad. I hope Sophie doesn't get any problem with Ray being friends with Royce"....

Natalie thought....