Chapter 14: "Change In Plans"

Natalie's Part:

Woah, I can't believe she forgave me again. She really is the kindest person I have ever met in my life. I must be lucky to get a second chance like this again. I won't disappoint her this time.

But should I really go to Ray? I mean he already forgave me and now he just mostly avoids. Perhaps he would stop avoiding me once I tell him that things between me and Sophie are going great now.

But I so much want to go and talk with Royce. I want to be a good friend with him. Anywho, I just heard Ray became a best friend with Royce and I know how he is like when he becomes a best friend. He never spills out any secret even if it comes to me, he won't tell me anything. So it leaves one option for me now, it's better I go and talk with Royce and become a good aquantaince with him. But I won't do it on my will, I will let the situation decide my decision.

If I find that Nora is talking with Royce, I would leave him be but if I find him alone after checking on him a plenty of times. Then it will be my time to act.

Yes, that's my improvised plan now. Sophie, don't worry, it won't change anything, you will get your Royce. Boy, I think alot. Time to act.

I looked for Royce around the campus. Once I found him in the library. No. Nora wasn't there. Then after that, I found him in the class, neither was Ray with him nor was Nora. I began to get suspicious of Nora. What is she upto? Anyways, I have checked plenty of times on Royce, maybe I should just go and talk to him.

The third time I found him on the Boys Sports Ground. I waved at him. This seemed to remind me of something. He saw me and he came running. "Hey Royce, I am Natalie" "Hey Nat, Ray told me about you and everything that happened" "Yeah, I heard you and him becoming best friends now" "Yeah, I really love his company, you don't seem to have any problem do you?" "Pfft, no... Pish posh, why will I have any problem? In fact, I am so happy he found a guy best friend as he had never any before, and I am happy for him and I love the fact that you are with him". "Thanks Nat, it means alot". "Yeah, I just came to ask about you and how are you?" "I am great, I am standing to love this college now". "Yeah it's great, you will start liking it more sooner than before" "Yeah, you are right". "So we good friends now?" "Yeah, we great friends now". He shook hands with me. I felt happy about this. It's been so long someone talked with me in friendly way. "Listen Nat, I would have loved to talk with you more, but I have practice right now, so I have to go". "Yeah sure, it's okay, go have your practice, we will find some time again to talk". "Thanks, see ya". "See ya too" I said and he left for his football practice.

Suddenly I realized, since I had improvised her plan, what am I going to tell Sophie? She will be waiting to hear from me in the departure. Boy, what will I tell her?!!

These thoughts keep rushing in my mind. But I have to be sincere with her. No ways I am gonna be quite about my improvising. I will tell her about this.

Present,
Outside the college (Departure Time):

Sophie was waiting for them both. They both exited the campus together. They both looked anxious and seemed like they were anticipating something. Natalie quickly told Nora whatever happened and so did Nora about Ray and the bully incident. They both seemed surprised after hearing each other but later on, they agreed both of them did what they thought was right on the point.

Sophie waved at them. "Come on, Nora... That bitch must be tired of waiting .. let's tell her what happened". "Yeah, let's go".

"The hell with you two, bitches! Why did it take so long for you both to come out! I was waiting so desperately!". Sophie yelled at them.

"Hey, hey girl cool down... You want to listen what happened?" Nora said.

"Yeah, tell me !" Sophie said, desperately in the want to know.

"Well, I will start" Nora said. "I saw both Ray and Royce in the corridor, suddenly Ray went away and......" Nora explained to her whole the scenario and how Ray caught her and helped her from Martha. "I felt something. I didn't know what it was, but I think I am in love with Ray".

"Okay, I will see you later, now Natalie... You begin".

"So I looked for Ray the whole campus.. I couldn't find him but I thought maybe I should just become good friends with Royce. You know how Ray keeps stuff private when it is the case of best friendship. I was sure I couldn't spill any secrets out of him, so it felt better if I just went to Royce......" She explained her part of the story. She told her how she met Royce and how they became good friends.

Sophie's expression seemed to change after hearing each part of their stories. Boy, both Natalie and Nora were scared to death what Sophie is going to react now.

But Sophie seemed to be cool. She looked like whatever happened was just fine.

"Guys, I am not angry at you. Sure you both improvised my plan, but I am happy you did. Because now you both are in that point where you both want to be rather than be pushed into like I was wanting."

"Really?" Both girls asked again but they seemed to be happy now.

"Yeah, now listen to me, bitches... Play your roles wisely... Don't let Ray or Royce get suspicious about our plan... If everything work just fine, I might finally get a chance to be with Royce.... I just hope he won't disappoint me like everything that happened before". Sophie said.

"Hey, it will be fine... I am sure Royce won't be like those idiots you came into before, he will take good care of you". Natalie said.

"I hope so" Sophie said with a smile.