Chapter 4

The white-winged male angel liked his human girlfriend's house so much that he stayed there for some time. He didn't have his own room there because every night he was sleeping next to his beloved lady and the bed was big enough for them. Even if they gave a room just for him, he wouldn't accept this offer because he wanted to be by his love's side.

The first morning Pancrazio woke up earlier and told Nausicaä who was sleeping next to him totally naked and having her long curly hair down: "buongiorno amore mio" . The young woman opened her green eyes and said to the angel who was sitting next to her : "kalimera agapi mou" .

Few minutes later they went to the bathroom to start their daily routine and when they  finished they went downstairs where the living room was.

Nausicaä helped Pancrazio  navigate his wings before sitting on one of the couches without knocking something over.

Of course she chose to have her seat next to him after making sure he was feeling  comfortable like this.

That time Herakles Alexandros and Antigone arrived and sat on the right couch of the living room

When Nausicaä saw them she said to them:
"Good morning everyone. Here is my boyfriend Pancrazio. He's an angel and he will stay for some time in our house as a guest. Let me introduce you to him".

The three of them were so impressed by the angel and generally by  their sister's relationship with this stunning creature.

"I am so happy to see an angel. And i feel it is such a great honour to have him as a guest" Herakles said with a happy expression on his face.

"It's just amazing that my twin little sister has an angel as boyfriend. They are so cute together" Alexandros said feeling very proud inside

"I got so much excitement seeing a real angel. He is exactly like how i've imagined him to be  " Antigone told and she was impressed that her sister got a handsome boyfriend with a kind heart.

The fact that he wore nothing except for the small golden crown on his head  didn't bother them, since the angel explained that this had to do with the beauty of nature and purity.

Very soon an interesting discussion started between all of them and they were excited that the angel had the same interest in philosophy like them and started asking him questions about the Angel Realm and he was never tired talking to them about his home and his family. They allowed him to stay at their house as long as he desired.

Finally Pancrazio and Nausicaä stayed alone and they shared their real first kiss by putting their lips on eachother's  without worrying about being noticed by someone. They loved eachother with a burning passion and they knew it very well.

The happy couple found some very good ways to entertain themselves like reading the many books of the library, singing and playing the harp. There were actually so many things to do so they would never get bored.

All this time Pancrazio stayed on Earth he was making sure if there was any demon and if there was one he fought them , otherwise they would cause harm to any human that was on their way and then he used his angelic power to restore any disaster that happened during the battle.

Nausicaä loved Pancrazio with all her heart and if someone dared to bully him she protected him and kicked their asses with a sword. Although her princess like appearance didn't made her a damsel in distress waiting for a prince but a brave lady who was even able to fight the creppiest monsters in the world.

Pancrazio loved Nausicaä dearly and made sure that she was alright. He was so pleased that she protected him and didn't let anybody to bully him and making him sad and this was enough for him. They deeply cared for eachother and never fought even for the most unimportant issues. They also did the housework together.

This love was like a sweet and lovely dream and it seemed nothing could stop the male angel and the human girl having such a beautiful relationship. But it will end up being a happy one or a dramatic one?

To be continued...