Part 1

Rosie had always been a complicated girl, she had an awkward stage and when she grew out of it she never really believed boys when they complimented her, she was never used to compliments, never quite felt worth it, she didn't know much about boys, she had one relationship, but she was young and naive, it was puppy love, she never quite experienced anything serious, anything real but she was at the ripe age of 17, and she craved a love story, she craved what she saw in the movies a boy to come along and sweep her off her feet, she struggled with depression from a young age, she was looking for some much needed light to shine into her life and that's when she met him.

Chase went to the same college as Rosie, his younger sister was in her sociology, he was two years older and a sports student, he struggled with education so he was technically in the same year as Rosie and his younger sister. Rosie saw chase around college often, he was friends with girls who went to the same secondary school as her, they were familiar faces in the sea of people that was called college, they weren't really Rosie's type of people, she had a rebellious stage in school, but she grew out of it when she realised she wanted to get into university one day, she choose to live a more quiet life in college, but Chase and his friends were loud and out there, always in arguments and fights always in trouble. 

Rosie followed chase on Instagram, she always thought there was something almost cute about his appearance, blonde hair blue eyes, a cheeky smile, there was something intriguing about him, but all he had ever been to Rosie was a familiar , but he Rosie saw something she didn't know, she saw that his ex girlfriend had just given birth to his daughter, her sister was a young parent and she knew how challenging it is, she reached out to him on Instagram, congratulating him and offering him a shoulder if times got stressful and he needed someone to offload to. When Chase responded he was pleased at the message, and he asked Rosie if they could exchange Snap Chat usernames, she agreed and that's when it all began.

Rosie never intended to start anything romantic with Chase, but he was flirtatious, he seemed cool, there was something quite appealing about him, he never beat around the bush, he was very forward about his growing attraction for Rosie, she was hesitant due to the fact he was a father, but there was something about how assertive he acted towards her and towards their budding romance that drew her in, he was almost addictive, so charming and confident, and she always thought she would find love in college. 

Rosie decided to give Chase a chance, mistakes happen being a father young is not in any way a bad thing, so she decided to take a chance on him. They met for a date, he was full of compliments, so charming, Rosie was a tall girl and Chase was smaller for a guy so they were close in height, but it almost worked out for the better, it was easier for their lips to touch and for their eyes to meet. He genuinely was the perfect gentleman, he offered to pay but she declined, she liked her independence, however a boy had never offered to pay for her before, she thought it was charming. 

Chase told Rosie he loved her by the end of the date, she was shocked, it was very sudden and she didn't quite feel like she was there with him, but when he asked her to be official she agreed, she thought he might of just been the most charming guy she had ever met before, and she was willing to give him a chance. 

Once they were official things moved fast for Rosie and Chase, he introduced her to all of his friends, and she introduced him to hers, every time he did stuff with his friends she was invited, and they hung out in college, every free minute they had they spent together, she pretty much became part of his friendship group, she met his mam, things seemed absolutely perfect, she fell in love fast, they met the families and they were besotted by each other.

But the being treat like a princess wasn't going to last forever was it... and that's when things began to change for the worst.