Part 4

The abuse got worse, and Rosie started telling people about the abuse she suffered, if he was forced her to stay, she would just expose him to the world, but Chase was never really bothered, because little did Rosie know being from a different area to Chase, that the world already knew about his violent ways with women, Rosie had just been one of the unlucky few who didn't know the horror stories which included Chase.

Rosie had to change colleges in her second year, because Chase had caused her too much drama in the first, she wanted a clean break, she made friends in the new college, friends she would keep secret from him, if he didn't know she had friends he couldn't stop her, he couldn't get in the way this time, Rosie was growing smart and wise, but the new college was in the area Chase grew up and that is when the tales started unwinding, Rosie found out there was three girls out there who Chase abused, making Rosie number 4, she found out he used girls for sex, that he had much more sexual partners than he ever indicated to her, and the worst one at all that he was arrested for statutory rape, but his girlfriend at the time, who was the underage girl had covered for him and claimed she lied about her age to him, and that was the only reason he was still a free man.

Rosie was horrified, this was obviously much, much worse than she ever intended, he was more of a monster than she ever dreamed, this is when Rosie grew smart. She started saving convocations of Chase admitting to the abuse he inflicted on her, she started taking photos of the marks he left on her body, she started recording him in his angry states, she gathered evidence over time, plotting her escape from him, at this point Chase was nothing more than her captor. 

One of the times Chase flew into his fits of rage he punched Rosie in the face, over and over again, he stopped when he saw the blood gushing down her nose, he stopped when he saw that her nose now bent a completely different way than it had ever felt before, he looked horrified he apologised over and over again, but Rosie fled, she met her cousin who she lied to, she told him she fell flat on her face, he seemed to buy it, he had no other reason not to,  when she saw the doctor, he told her to return when the swelling had gone down, but she knew she couldn't come twice, she couldn't risk exposing him yet, she didn't have enough evidence yet.