Part 5

Rosie knew things had gotten worse, she knew that if she stayed much longer she would end up dead, the longer they stayed together the worse he hit her. but the she got some haunting news, you see Rosie had suffered an eating disorder in her previous years, she never imagined herself having the ability to bare a child. Chase would not allow her to go on contraception because he believed if she did she would sleep around with other guys, and that if she went on it she was a cheat, and chase refused to wear protection, he would force himself on her without them, or slyly remove the condom mid way through sex.

When Rosie realised she was a week late for her period they got a test, Rosie doubted that it would ever be positive, but when she looked down it was, she was having a baby, she was terrified, she told Chase and he was overjoyed, he rubbed her stomach and told her that all he ever wanted was for them to be  a family, Rosie thought maybe she should give Chase a second chance, but she was foolish for thinking so.

His jealousy increased, when his mother found out about her pregnancy he claimed she had cheated and the baby wasn't his, him and his mother also recommended she aborted the baby, she didn't want her son to be a father of two at 19 and Rosie was only 17. but he changed his mind and started encouraging Rosie to have the child, he apologised for the lies he spewed and claimed he was scared and that there was nothing more that he wanted in this world than to be a dad to his baby and to be a husband to Rosie one day. 

Rosie got caught up on the idea of having this perfect little family, so much so that she forgot that her baby daddy was a monster, he didn't change, if anything he got worse still. He grabbed her by the throat in rage when he lost some stupid game, his child was inside her and he was still willing to hurt her, she stood up and began to leave, she told him she had more than herself to think about now and that she was done, he stood up and grabbed her and threw her on the floor, kicking and stamping on her stomach he lent down and looked her in the eye and said "you're not going anywhere with my child".

The next day Rosie went to the hospital, she was bleeding, she got sent for an emergency scan to check up on her baby, she saw it on the screen 8 weeks along, a little blob but a blob she instantly fell in love with, it would of been the perfect moment but he was there, looking at her, looking at the baby. she failed to protect herself from him, she wasn't about to allow an innocent child suffer at his hands. Chase and Rosie's baby was gone by week 9 of the pregnancy, it broke Rosie, but deep down she knew it was the best, he was violent and dangerous. but her heart never fully recovered from that.