〜1〜

Third Person's P.O.V
Toma Shinjo. A boy who recently just messed up his whole school year. Why you may ask? Well, that may be answered later, for now, let's just focus on what's currently going on. Shall we?

It was the first day of Toma's third year. He was dreading this day since he wasn't a huge fan of this school. Toma was glad that all of his friends from middle school were with him but what he wasn't a fan of was that almost all of his classes, he was alone. Sure he could make friends in those classes but Toma wasn't the best at starting conversations with people. Even with his friends, he was always silent and was just there to listen. 

Toma got out of bed, got dressed in his uniform, and walked out of his house. He said goodbye to his father before leaving though since his father was the only parent who was there for him. His mother always reminded him of how much she hated him, how miserable he made her, and how she didn't want to be his mother. 

These kinds of words can affect someone, especially if the person who told them this was supposed to be the person they could turn to when having problems. Toma never let his friends know about his relationship with his mother since he wasn't sure if he could talk about it without breaking down about it or snapping back. 

So, the poor boy decided to suffer in silence, occasionally writing in a journal to help channel these emotions. Although, pent up negative emotions can have a terrible outcome.

Toma didn't notice that he was already at school until he heard his friend Maki calling for him. Toma looked over to where the source was and saw Maki running towards him. "Toma, are you deaf? I've been calling for you for the past 3 minutes. You okay?" Toma adjusted his glasses and gave the black-haired boy a sharp nod. "I'm fine Maki. Just thinking about stuff." Maki looked up at Toma since the boy in glasses got a growth spurt during their second high school summer. "Alright then. Class is about to start. So, let's go." Maki patted Toma on the shoulder quickly before running off into the large building.  

Toma sighed softly and braced himself for a new year at his second least favorite place. "This is going to be a LONG year..."