〜2〜

Third Person's P.O.V
Toma sat down in his seat near the back of his first class, grabbing a book and burying his head in it. He believed that if he made himself unnoticeable, he might be able to make it through this year. Toma didn't exactly HATE socializing with new people, rather, he would prefer sticking close to the people he knows he can trust. In this case, this would be the soft tennis club he's been with for over three years.

A tall male walked in. He was dressed in a black suit with a blue tie. His hair was black and was pulled back into a ponytail that almost went to his waist. His skin was incredibly pale and he walked up to the front desk. The male's greyish-blue eyes set a cold glare to everyone out of their seats, giving a silent command. This caused everyone to go into their seats and sat down. Toma put his book into his desk and waited for the teacher to give out instructions. "Good morning class, my name is Mr. Ryu-Han. I'm your new teacher for advanced English. Now, a lot of you are wondering where Mrs. Nakamura is, I regret to inform you that she is not going to come back for a while." The whole class started to whisper amongst themselves.

"Now, now class. I need to finish. Mrs. Nakamura is actually on maternity leave. So I'm your temporary teacher for the time being. Before I start today's introductory lesson, I need to lay down some rules. Rule number one: No eating in class unless you have enough for the whole class. Easy, right? Rule number two: No cellphones out without permission from me. Rule number three: If you are struggling with anything, whether it is here at school, or home, please do not hesitate to come up and talk to me. Rule number four: I will NOT be tolerating anyone bullying other students. No matter what the cause is. This classroom is a safe place so if you are being bullied please come talk to me. I will handle the situation. Lastly, rule number six: There will be no talking amongst each other without permission. Am I understood?"

Everyone in the class nodded, somewhat intimidated by this new teacher. A girl near the front raised her hand to ask a question. Mr. Ryu-Han looked over and nodded. "Yes, what is your question?" The girl stood up and placed her hands on her desk for support as she leaned forward. "Mr. Ryu-Han, where are you from? You don't look like you're from here." Her voice was high and somewhat irritating. Her attitude gave off the impression that she has no respect for anyone else besides herself.

Mr. Ryu-Han laughed a bit and crossed his arms. "Well, I am in fact, NOT from here. I had just moved here from Korea over the summer. But I did study Japanese before moving here. So I am, in fact, not Japanese." Toma was amazed by how easy he could talk to the students.

The first two classes passed extremely quickly. Toma walked out to the field where his friends would be waiting for him.