Raining clouds

Third person P.O.V~

She looked out the window and stared up into the dark grey clouds, this is what she waited for. She needed this for herself, it was a desperate wake up call for her, imagine being her .. wanting to leave everything behind and walk off the earth. Imagine hating the way your body looks and waiting the way you walk, talk or even look at things. She's triggered by her own reflection. She's tried ending all eternity. She's left so many suicidal letters but every time she is about to go through with her plan, she stops and takes a deep breath. She has no one to go to, no one likes to listen to her, she is all alone and will always be alone. The crowd around her wants her gone and thats whats eating her alive, shes selfish. When she tries to end herself she is selfish, when she starves herself she is ungreatful, when ahe locks herself in her room she gets dragged out. She leaves the house to clear her head but something is always pulling her back into that dark loop whole, this is it she she says. She walks closer and closer to the edge, she keeps apologizing for all of her mistakes and all of her guilt and all of the hell she has put everyone through. She took one last step and leaped. This was what she wanted. But there was someone that didnt want this to happen. She was brown haired, the cutest smile, a heartwarming voice that gives you butterflies, puppy dog eyes but always kept her hood up. She pulled the girl close to her from the edge, she saved her from ending it all. She held her close and wouldn't let go. It mightve been a nightmare to anyone who might care. The brown haired girl new all about her, she knew about her weaknesses, she knew what triggered her, what made her happy, what made her angry with the world. "Walking off the edge is not going to slove any of your problems." The brown headed girl spoke up. Everything went quiet and stayed like that for a while .