Mine Forever: Chapter 1

• Dedicated to Harry Styles

Chapter 1:

“I love you,” Harry whispers in my ear softly, “I always have and I always will.”

I look into his big beautiful green eyes. My heart melts.

“I-I love you too.” I murmur back.

“I got you a present.” He says.

He hands me a small blue velvet box.

We both smile. I can see the dimples in his cheeks, they are just as perfect as the rest of him.

“Oh thanks, you didn’t have to do that you know.”

“I know but I did. Open it.”

I feel bad that I hadn’t gotten him anything. I lift the metal latch anyway and take a peek at what’s inside. It’s a necklace-the most beautiful necklace I have ever seen. It says ‘mine forever’.

“Thanks Harry, it’s beautiful.” I say.

I lean in for a hug but he leans in for a kiss on the cheek and our heads collide.

“Sorry.” We say at the same time.

We both laugh. Even his laugh is perfect.

It’s then that I realise just how lucky I am to have Harry as my boyfriend.

“I want you to know I’ll always be there for you, no matter what.” He says.

I manage a weak nod. I am so love struck I can’t speak.

He takes the necklace from my hand and puts it around my neck. His hands are soft on my skin. He clips it onto the hole. It fits perfectly. I bring his hands forward from around my neck so he’s hugging me from the back.

There’s a knock on Harry's bedroom door.

“Who is it?” I giggle.

There’s a silence and then I hear a familiar voice.

“It’s the pizza man.” He says.

I know who it is. It's not the pizza man, it's Zayn, Harry's step brother. He opens the door and bursts out laughing.

"What's so funny?" I ask, confused at the sudden outburst.

He looks from me to Harry and back at me again and laughs harder.

"The...look...on...your...face." He gasps.

I shrug and start to laugh too. He looks at us again and realises that he is interrupting us.

"Oh...um, well this is awkward. I'll let you two lovebirds get back to whatever you were doing." Zayn says as he grins and walks out of the room quickly.

I get up, shut the door, and sit back down on Harry's bed.