Mine Forever: Chapter 2

• Dedicated to Harry Styles

Chapter 2:

I hear a low buzzing sound coming from the other side of my bed. I automatically assume it's a bee and start running around like a headless chicken. Harry doesn't know what's going on.

"Babe, are you okay?" He asks casually, "I think your phone is ringing."

"Oh." I sigh as I roll over to the other side of my bed. I reach down and grab my mobile by the phone charm and press the talk button.

"ELLA OMG GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPENED?"  My best friend, Jess Parker, screeches into the phone.

"What?" I ask.

"I JUST GOT INVITED TO JACQUIE CARSON'S PARTY!"

I felt my eardrum burst. Jacquie Carson is the most popular girl in school. Everyone likes her because she throws massive parties and also because she is super pretty and slutty.

"Well that is so cool, I am very happy for you." I say giggling at the goofy faces Harry was pulling.

"Do you...do you want come with me?"  Jess asks.

"Can I bring a date?"

"Sure."

"When is it?"

"Friday at 10pm."

"Okay."

"Okay, bye."

I press the red button on my phone and drop it on the carpet.

"So, what are you doing on Friday?" I ask Harry.

I could something was wrong by the look on his face.

"Oh...um...babe there's something I need to tell you." He answers guiltily.