Home

Verronica POV

"You're insane"

Words that i said before i turned my gaze towards the window.

I see blackness.

Just like my life right now. Im scared as shit of what these men is going to do with me but slightly relieved that i am not alone just this time.

I know its wrong to feel like this when i am being kidnapped by them. Who knows what they'll do to me, they might recruit me of something being a sex slave, or sell me as a servant or something.

But i dont know why i felt safe being around them especially with the blue eyed guy. But that doesnt mean i dont feel scared anymore and doesnt mean that i will not try escaping again.

Right now ? I'll just let the darkness pull me as i felt exhausted. I will deal with this later after i take a nap. And my eyes has closed and the darkness outside the window is the last thing i remembered seeing and the feeling of that heavy gaze from beside me.

************

I woke up from the sound of the birds chirping from outside.

I opened my eyes adjusted it and suddenly jolted up remembering what happened.

I looked around and realized that i am in an unfamiliar room. My heart beats fast and i stumbled getting up but managed to balance my self.

I looked at myself and relieved as i saw nothing wrong with me. I mean, my clothes from earlier are still on so do my shoes. I looked at the side table and found an alarm clock saying that it's 10:30 am.

Wow . i must be that exhausted. For someone being kidnapped, i am really a good victim for having the courage of taking a nap and suddenly fell into a deep sleep. Wait, kidnap ? my heart beat doesnt come back in a normal range as i felt fear from the rush of memories i have .oh stupid Min ! as far as i remember, i ran away, chased by a dog, and being kidnapped. Oh shocks !!! 0_0

I need to get out of this room ! I need to get out of here ! Where am i anyways !?!?

I walked towards the door and opened it slightly and checking if someone's out there.

But as i look outside, theres no one.

Weird.

Those kidnappers must be idiots for leaving the outside door clear. I stepped out of the room and walk passed to the right side of the hall.

But before i walk farther i froze hearing a growl.

I shivered.

Why does shivering is being my hobby lately ?

But who wouldnt? As this time , hearing a growl that seems not from just a big dog but something bigger and scarier.

As i looked up,

O_O oh shet sherlock!!

"Oh my G.ness! Oh my G.ness!!!"

I gasped and quickly covered my mouth as i see a wolf.

Who in the hell will put a wolf inside his house !!? 0_0 I can consider it if it's a big dog . a bulldog. A labrador . a pitbull. A german sheppard. Or just a dog !!!!!!

But why do they have an effin wolf !!!?? To think that the wolf is no ordinary wolf !! It's a beast ! Considering how big it is! Its taller than me and so big ! Oh gosh!

I felt my knees wobble, i felt it weak.

The wolf with a Pure Black fur and a Blue piercing eyes stepped forward and i moved one step backward ..

Deja vu! Does fate's playing with me ? Does this moment just happened to me few hours ago ?

The wolf continously took its step forward but i hadnt made a move as i stumbled feeling my knees so weak and my butt had hit the floor.

I am now shuddering out of fear. The beast's coming . Is this my end ?

In a second. He's infront of me.

Now we're that close . face to face. My tears' flowing freely. I felt a lump in my throat . Am i going to die?

But to my surprise , the wolf took a seat but that doesnt make us in level. Its still taller than me. Im not a petite girl. I am tall, not thin , and definitely not small. But i felt like it .

The action of the wolf is like telling me he doesnt bring harm. But who's kidding me!! This is a beast infront of me! I tried not to sob and i moved backward that earned a growl from it.

His face got closer and closer and licked my face.

My eyes widen as the beast licked my tears but i suddenly looked away avoiding it's toungue and exposing my neck.

I gasped as i felt that the beast licked my neck and growled.