|12|

~Hey! Two updates close to each other. After I wrote the last one I realized how much I missed writing and I'm trying to update more. This computer compared to the last one I used had a different keyboard so I'm not used to it T^T. In this chapter, there is part of it that I don't usually write so it's up to you to see if you can find it. But I'm not going to get better at writing if I don't try to write the parts I struggle with. Anyways, here's the chapter, which might not be very long since I'm writing it kinda late at night.~

The day started very differently compared to the previous day, bright with the colorful sunrise shining through the window. There was a light dew on the window from the previous day's humidity caused by the rain. These dew droplets cast rainbows through the room with the rising sun casting through them. 

Y/n woke up a while after the sun had risen and deeply stretched, cracking several joints that were stiff from the rough night on the floor. She glanced around the room and saw that both she and Izuku were in the living room. Dark bags were under his eyes showing his troubled night. Y/n watched as Izuku cuddled deeper into the blanket that was draped over him and decided that she should wake him soon, but not till after she gets out of the now stiff dress clothes. 

Y/n quietly walked upstairs to their bedroom and changed into a pair of moveable pants (athletic shorts/leggings/etc) and a (sports bra/tanktop/t-shirt). She walked back downstairs and saw that Izuku was awake and sitting up on the couch. 

"Hey, you're finally awake." Y/n softly said making her way over to him. She sat down next to him and rubbed circles on his back. 

"Mhm." He simply hummed in response. He hadn't regained the will to speak yet. 

"I'm going to make some food, I'll be right over here in the kitchen." Y/n spoke, once more in a soft tone, which she was most likely going to use for a while. She made her way over to the kitchen and started to scramble some eggs along with popping some bread in the toaster. She took out some (peanut butter/butter/jelly/etc.) for a topping on the toast and plated the cooked food. "What would you like as a topping on your toast?" She called from the kitchen.

No response from Izuku led Y/n to check on him in the living room, where he was in the same position as before except now looking out the window. She hummed quietly and walked back to the kitchen, topping his toast with the same as her own. She brought the two plates into the living room and placed one on the coffee table in front of Izuku and held her own in her hand. She began eating in silence attempting not to interfere with whatever Izuku might have been thinking. 

Izuku was brought out of thought as the plate of food was placed on the table in front of him. He glanced over to his side to see Y/n quietly eating while looking as if she was thinking to herself. Izuku slowly picked up the plate and fork and started eating the eggs. 

After a while, they both finished their food without saying a word, which was something that felt needed. Y/n once more rinsed off the plates after bringing them to the kitchen and walked back into the living room to talk with Izuku. 

"I know you may think it's too soon but I can't let you stay inside and dwell in pain. I think that we should go out and do something at the local park. I'm going to gather stuff for us going out so you'll have some time to decide if you're up to it. If not I understand and I won't push anything you're not comfortable with." Y/n explained. She offered a hand to Izuku and he stared at it. 

"I don't know if I am able to go out yet, but Y/n seems like she has the best thought for me in mind. The least I can do is attempt to go out." Izuku thought to himself. He took her hand and she slightly smiled. He stood up and proceeded to make his way to their bedroom. He changed into some shorts and a t-shirt. He grabbed some shoes for himself and Y/n.