|13|

~Hey, three chapters updated close together! I was hesitant to start writing again when I posted the first chapter in a while a few days ago but now I'm just vibing with it. I realized how out of character Izuku is in this story but oh well. Anyways, I don't have much to say so here's the chapter!~

An alarm rung making both Y/n and Izuku jump up from their sleeping positions. It was very early in the morning and the sun hadn't risen yet. Y/n quickly shut off the alarm and turned to Izuku sighing. 

"I forgot! Today is the UA entrance exam and we have to prepare." Y/n laughed. She got out of the bed and got ready, including changing. She got ready in some athletic wear that was going to allow her to be moveable and use her quirk the best she could. Her clothes would probably get burnt though so she's going to have to be careful with that. 

Izuku shot up from the bed and rushed getting ready. Today was the day that he was training ten months for! He got ready and quickly made his way downstairs, passing Y/n on the way down. She raised an eyebrow but remembered how determined he was to become a hero. 

"I'll be right back! I have to go do something before the exam so don't wait for me if I don't make it back in time." Izuku yelled from the doorway to the apartment. He didn't hear her reply in time so he made his way down to the lobby and then to the beach. He crouched over on his knees to gain his breath since he ran from the apartment. There was a tap on his shoulder as he saw Allmight appear in front of him. 

"I see you were able to make it on time." Allmight smiled patting Izuku on his back.

~Back to Y/n~

"Well, he didn't hesitate to leave."  Y/n thought to herself as she watched him leave the apartment. She started stretching and preparing some healthy (or at least somewhat healthy) food so that they can be energized for the day. Endeavor came through with an exercise room in their apartment that had equipment for any sort of working out. Y/n ran on the treadmill along with using the punching bag. After a while of working out, Y/n decided that she had prepared enough and made her way for the kitchen. 

When she made it to the kitchen she saw that Izuku was back and was doing some stretches. "I'm sorry if I took too long." Izuku apologized and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. 

"You didn't. I was able to wake myself up by preparing some food and working out a bit." Y/n smiled. They ate their food (which could be a fruit bowl, oatmeal, etc.) and talked about what could happen at the entrance exam. Izuku washed the dishes and got anything that they might end up needing for the exam. 

"Alright, I think we're ready to go." Y/n said checking to see if they had everything, which wasn't much in the first place but you can never be too careful. 

They left the apartment and took a taxi to UA since it was too far to walk. Once they made it there they were in shock with how many people there were. There were hundreds of teenagers attempting to change their future and impact the world.

Now you may think that Y/n would automatically be accepted into UA for being Endeavor's daughter, but no one knows besides a few people. The principle and very few teachers know but they didn't want to give it away by not giving her the exam.

Katsuki saw the two and made his way over to them without saying anything. He didn't want to talk to Izuku but he wasn't going to say anything rude with what has recently happened. Y/n smiled at him but didn't say anything since that could add to the stress of the entire day. 

Without any sort of sign it would happen, Izuku tripped and was falling face-first onto the ground. Y/n was quick but not quick enough to catch him. A hand made contact with his shoulder and he didn't make contact with the ground.