What's happening to me

Ben's pov

I went down with slendy I got a pet name cause his name is just too damn long anyway I saw a lot of people I saw three people two of them eating cheesecake and the other on eating something pink and fleshy ughh I then saw too people on the couch one having a jar of candy and one twitching every second and the person playing video games caught my eyes well my red eyes he had burned eyelids and what caught my attention most was his smile it was cut from ear to ear and he had paper white skin colour he turned around and shouted "hey there's the kid I saved " everyone turned around and after a second went back to whatever they were doing rude much but the smile kid was interested and came towards us.

Jeff's pov

I went over to them and said "hey how are you feeling the names jeff" he said "how do you know me" he looked confused slendy nudged him saying "he is the one who saved you" "oh I'm sorry my name is Ben" "dude what happend to your eyes" I asked suddenly he snapped "i would say your the same seeing your liddless eyes and your smile " he smirked "cool it over there Mr attitude" he rolled his well red eyes

Ben's pov

God that jeff person is so annoying but something makes me feel attracted to him I don't know when he talks I feel my heart race like it's about to pop out any second I wonder what this feeling is and he is so hot!! WHAT THE HELL BEN DID YOU JUST SAY HE WAS HOT!!!! Ugh god suddenly I started blushing out of no where and I knew jeff saw because he asked if I had a fever cause my face is red I say I want to rest and ran back to the room.

Jeff's pov

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!! I shouted at the top my lungs slendy asked "why are you shouting" "oh nothing I just got something I really wanted" i stared at ben's room and grinned slendy just stood there confused and soon walked of sighing. Hehehe I got him he is mine for sure just a little more time and I have him well we do know each other but I hope he didn't forget but I just might have return his memory back in a very flirtatious way hehehe.

Guys you know another cliffhanger I will update soon Bla bla bla bla bla see you soon.