I fell in love this can't be happening!!!!!!

Ben's pov

What!!!! No way this is so cool I found out I'm going to be a proxy yay I'm so happ- "wait a minute who's proxy am I going to be "

Slendy said "you choose you have to choose child" "um okay I choose you" "sorry child but I'm packed anyone else you can take"

God who should I choose I don't know anyone but jeff oh no way my heart will burst if I'm near him want what!!!! No way I can't be In LOVE WITH JEFF CAN I !!!!!!! "I'll take him" an overly familiar voice said it was jeff "no jeff it will be to much trouble" i said my heart almost bursting out "oh no i insist and he dragged me out of the house.

Jeff's pov

I dragged him out of the house and said "okay I won't be going easy on you *so let's start shall we* whispering the last part Ben blushed gosh he.is.so.ADORABLE!!!!!! "so lets go Benjamin " he was shocked I put my hand to my mouth he said "how do you know my real name" i quickly covered by saying "no time to waste let's start our training this instant" and I started walking while Ben tagging behind me.

------------6 hours of training ---------------

Ben's pov

Gosh that was such hard training but to tell you the truth I fell more refreshed after that and anyway I do want to kill someone my family i slipped and fell into the lake was a lie my family drowned me how could they now I can never have the life I wanted but I have something better a person i love i just can't believe I said that!!!!!! Then jeff came saying weare sharing rooms from now on I was stunned my blush wouldn't leave my face he came closer "you like what you see benja-" he covered his mouth "how did you know my real name" he sighed.

Jeff's pov

I sighed there was no use hiding the fact that I have been watching Ben for quite a long time "i have been knowing you for one whole year and I know your parents drowned you" he asked "why did you not tell me" screaming the last bit "you were going to be my victim but I found myself falling in love with you and I couldn't kill you've loved you too much too do that" a tear falling down my cheek he came over and whiped my tear and asked "what did you just say did you say you loved me" i nodded.

Cliffhanger ooooh another cliffhanger hahahahaha guess what happens next ben's says no or yes find out hehehe