I can't breathe

Ben's pov

Help....I need help *blacks out*

Where am I the last thing I remember was drowning and I couldn't breath when something happend god I need answers. Suddenly the door swung open "i see your awake" a guy atleast 10 foot tall and has no face came in I started shaking and couldn't stop "w-where am I a-and who a-are you" i whispered "you need not be afraid of me child" the fuck did he just say did he just call me child whatever that's the least of my problems "but I thought I drowned I slipped and fell into a lake I couldn't swim and then what happened after that" he looked at me in confusion "you mean you don't remember anything not even my proxy saving you" "your what!?!?!? "child my name is slenderman please come with me this will be your new home"

My new home but oh well I just decided to get up from bed and slowly went near him but when I tried to touch him my hand went through him "what just happend" slenderman gave a sad smile.

Slenderman pov

I gave him a sad smile and said "your dead child you drowned and you became a ghost" "no i can't be dead I'm too young" i felt sad for him "but to tell you the truth there is a lot of things ghosts can do" "like what" he asked "you see you can turn to human forever if you wish too but there is a sacrifice that needs to be payed" he nodded "just think about turning human" Suddenly he glowed I smiled and gave him my hand he touched it and it didn't go through but the sacrifice was his eyes I gave him a sad smile again he got confused "what is it" he asked "look in the mirror" he went and looked and gasped he said "my eyes they are red and blood is dripping down them" i asked "are you okay" "I'm fine" he replied. I brought him down to the living room.

Cliffhanger!!!!!! Dont You guys just love cliffhangers hehehehehehehehehe anyway I'll update as soon as possible