Chapter 3 ♛

There's a mini change of tense, I remembered that I used to write in past tense but now I find it easier to write in present tense... Soooo... I'm too lazy to change the previous chapters but this is how the story is going to go from now on (that is, if I'm not too lazy to edit the chapters) :D

Where did a trainer come from? I've been doing okay since the start, why should I get help from a trainer?

Not that I'm going to mention any of these thoughts to Boss. Mainly because I don't have a death wish.

I park my bike in front of the building-slash-warehouse and enter. It is surprisingly quiet, as it is almost five thirty and usually there are bulky men either walking around aimlessly or hitting things senselessly at this time.

I find Boss sitting on his swivel chair, his back to me. I take this time to let my eyes wander around the room, taking note of any change in the decoration or the addition to the stack of post-its on the wall.

Nothing out of the ordinary.

Before I can make a sound, he suddenly turns around and looks at me. "You're late."

"I came here as fast as I could." I reply back, trying not to sound too cocky or anything because you know, this man I'm talking to has a vast collection of guns. And he doesn't even need guns to kill me.

He frowns and point to the door, "Go out and get dressed. Richard is waiting for you in Room H."

Richard? "Who is Richard?"

"Who do you think he is? He is your trainer. Get out of my sight, now, I'm a busy man." After his not-so-kind order, I roll my eyes (once I leave the room, of course) and head to the locker room which is actually a bathroom with a bench. Not your most creative human being, our Boss.

I quickly undress and put on the black leggings and tank top I put in my bag. Once I put my hair in a ponytail, I make my way towards to Room H.

Room H is one of our gyms. We have four of them, the biggest being Room B and the smallest being Room H. Yup, I can totally feel the love there.

I walk to the middle of the room, where a man with basketball shorts and a plain white t-shirt stands, holding a pair boxing gloves. I approach him slowly and carefully, just in case he is not the guy I'm looking for.

"Richard?" I ask tentatively.

What I didn't expect was the punch coming my way.

"What the fuck?!" I blurt out, bending down so that the punch misses me. When I stand back up, the man with the slightly greying hair grins my way, "Nice reflexes."

----

"Punch!"

I punched.

"Kick!"

I kicked.

"Punch!"

I punched.

"Bend!"

I bent.

"Punch!"

I punched.

Basically, this is how I spent my week. Richard and I trained for an hour before school and three hours after school. The training was simple in the beginning, Richard showed some basic moves like punching, then I repeated them. Then every day, he took it to the next step. Now I have abs, biceps and other muscles that I didn't even know could exist. I have no idea how I got all muscly and fit in only a week.

I can't even sleep properly at night. School, training and other stuff take at least 20 hours. Plus, I have lots of homework from AP lessons (surprise surprise, I'm actually a good student-as good as I can be).