Great Buffet

(Do you watch Leah Monroe, their stuff is great.)

After Bretmans death and alot of popsicle eating they were stuck. No clues, no nothing. Roi stood up and said,"Juliet do you have anything to help us?" She sighed and pointed to the clock. "The king has a feast everynight. You must find and make his faveroute dishes."

Peacock Soup: Shane, Lauren R., Roi, Andrea and Jesse.

Chicken Roast: Justine, Destorm, Colleen, Sierra and Liza

Duck: Matt, Gabbie, Safiya, Tim and Alex.

Peacock soup group///////////

Shane, Lauren, Roi, Andrea and Jesse were first to go into the dining room first. "Look there." Lauren picked up the letter,"'The Chef hates people in his kitchen. One at a time one of you will go in and take an ingredient. Whoever is captured goes into the final death challenge.' Ok so on the back the first thing is salt. Jesse you can go first then I will then Roi then finally Andrea." She instructed.

Jesse nodded and got ready to go in. He slowly entered and the Chef was at the fridge getting ingredients. Jesse hid behind the counter and peered over. He looked up to see Condiments cabinet.

 He looked up to see Condiments cabinet

The chef walked into the pantry. He took it as his chance and opened all the little drawers. "Sh*t." He said. The salt had no container,"no no no no no no no no no no." He repeated. He saw an empty glass container and used that. "And that's how Jesse does it." He yelled.

Suddenly the Chef appeared. Jesse turned into Usain Bolt. He gave Shane the salt. Laurens ingredient was seasoning,"check an open cabinet on the counter." Jesse told Lauren. She nodded.

"Ok, let's do this." Lauren said. She crawled in slowly and saw the cabinet. "It's all pepper." She whisper shouted. In the corner of her eye, though, she saw a glimmer in the cupboard. She crawled to it and inside where weeds of seasoning (is that how you do that, I don't know I've done way too much research last chapter to bother).

She ripped one off and ran back. "YES. LAUREN YOU ARE A GENIUS." Andrea praised. "Now hopefully I can do it too."

Rois ingredient was peacock feathers. "How the hell...." He whispered as he entered.

He looked thoroughly. The last place was the pantry........ but the Chef was in the pantry.He had too risk it and slowly he entered. Unfortunately, chef was about to leave the pantry.