Remember the First Betrayal.

"How many times will we do this?" Matt asked. "Here comes the 'I killed Sierra and now I'm gonna be an idiot and get killed' Matt." Lele sighed

He rolled his eyes and watched as The Brewer placed yet ANOTHER artifact.
(From now on they revisit their deaths. Sometimes.)
Suddenly a women appeared crying only to be taken away from a man in a coat with a rag. He puts it other her mouth and is knocked out. "Hey, man you can't do that!" Alex yelled at him.

The man just continued. "Should we follow the-." Lauren was cut off by the slam of the door. Manny went over to open it,"It's locked!" He angrily said.

A note slid under. Liza picked it up, "My lover has decided to end our relationship between us differently. He buried me alive but first you must escape this room. A key is on the other side of the door. You must require it somehow. Four words have been scattered around. FIND THEM AND RELEASE MEFROM THIS HELL!"

"Safiya can you come over here? Me and Matt want to talk to you in private." Ro called from across the room. Matpat nodded at her and then said," Do you want to make an alliance?" He said to her. "Ofcorse you guys are like siblings to me." Safiya hugged them.

Destorm(because I forgot about him) then lifted the couch cushions and saw an envelope. "Hey look e're. I found something." Tana grabbed it,"In here is a chiseled bit of Redstone. Use it to attract anything once per hour. Use it wisely."

Tyler grabbed it, put it on the piece of paper and slid it under the door. The key fell and attached itself to the Redstone. "Vuala." He said and gave the key to Shane. He unlocked and was face to face To the man that knocked out the other women.

Quickly he shut the door and locked it So the man couldn't get in. Lizzie grabbed a sword and Rosanna pointed a sharp spear towards the door,terrified. The came crashing down into splinters. "That solves that problem." Tim said. "YO CHILL." Roi said.

He gave them shovels, turned and left. Justine realised what was happening and began crying. Ro than walked up and hugged her. "Oh no." Eva sighed beginning to understand why Justines sudden outburst.

Everyone gave her a group hug and told her it was going to be ok. Jesse,Destorm,Tim,Matt,Gabbie,Eva,Safiya, Andrea,Matpat and Lauren grab the shovels. Justine saw very familiar tree.

They knew what to do. They kept digging until Jesse hit something. He called out to The others and they all gathered around. Tim and Lele lifted up the coffin. "Is it empty?" Roi asked, "Trust me I think it is." Justine coughed up butterfly as she glared at the others (mainly the season 1 Cast apart from Shane and Andrea. Y'know cause they were dead.).

Safiya opened it and read,"you are almost there to set my soul free. Bury one of your friends alive to make me find peace." "AGAIN!" Oli yelled. He hated doing it last time, he never forgave himself.

They all voted.

Shane: Shane
Andrea: Tana
Justine: Lele
Sierra: Matt
Matt :Tana
Tim: Matt
Lele: Tana
Oli: Oli
Eva: Tana
Lauren: Destorm
Jesse: Gabbie
Destorm: Tana
Liza: Sierra
Tana: Safiya
Gabbie: Tana
Alex: Tana
Tyler: Eva
Roi: Jesse
Colleen: Manny
Rosanna: Bretman
Manny: Lizzie
Matpat: Tyler
Bretman: Tana
Lizzie: Tana
Joey: Tana

Juliet grabbed the cards and shuffled. "She looked at the paper and sorrowfully said," .............................................................................................................................................................................................. Tana." She looked sad then broke for it. Gabbie, and Jesse grabbed her feet and pretty much dragged her into the coffin. "Close the lid!" Manny yelled. "Guys you can't do this!" Lizzie cried. Rosanna cried while hugging matpat and Safiya. Destorm,Lele,Bretman and Manny buried her while others where yelling how screwed up.

The artifact rejoined itself to the surface.

R.I.P Tana Mongeau.
Last Words. Why? Guys Please don't. PLEASE!
Role: Gongfarmer.

 PLEASE!Role: Gongfarmer

675 words