Alliances, betrayal, death, and a pinch of blood.

Previously on Escape The Night All Stars:

Safiya Nygaard, Roi Fabito and Destorm Power all were put to the test and fight for their lives. Luckily two of them got to live unlike last time. Safiya and Roi were them two. Though Destorm unfortunately had died.

(P.s. If you don't like swear words don't listen to the video above.)

"SO Destorm is dead....." Gabbie sighed, "I mean never wanted you guys to die but..... still."

Suddenly the Gingerbread Women returned.

(R.I.P Liza Koshy. Dollar Store queen.)

"OH NO. NOT YOU." Liza yelled as she looked at the women she through in the oven. The women scoffed and called a very familiar name, "SAMPSON!"  Most of the people looked sad at him. His fingers were still cut off by The Gingerbread Women.

"Ok, what do you want?" Joey asked keeping everyone behind him. "I lost my meat pie recipe that was 'salty." She glared at Tyler. "I want it back."

They all nod. "Anything else?" Jesse asked. "I want an amputated arm." She responded. Manny hit Jesse's arm. "You just had to ask." He hissed. "Only people I've seen before can look for them." *Jesse, Lauren, Lizzie and Lauren W. are takin out of the game with the season 1 and 3 cast*.

Recipe Group: Liza, Joey and Tyler.

Arm Pair: Gabbie and Alex.

Recipe Group#############

Liza Joey and Tyler walked into the dinning room. A note was placed on a plate. 'Eat up.' It had said.

There behind it was a cherry pie. Joey grabbed a knife and cut it into thirds. "Cheers." Tyler said. They all bit in until Liza said, "Girl this has something in it. Ya nasty." Joey pulled it out and it was part of the recipe.

"Good job Liza!!" Joey said. "Wow. I never thought I'd be congratulated for eating food." She said. "Can we still eat this?"

The draw behind the opened. And ofcorse another clue was in side. "Ashes in clay and stars show at day.' What does that mean?" Tyler read/asked.

"The Sun is a star so look for a Sun." Liza said.

They were all looking in crooks and crannies trying to find this 'sun'. Until Liza looked up at the glass stained windows. One caught her eye. It had a sunset when she realized they where looking for a Sun.

"Joey! Look, can you get that sunset, I can't reach it." She yelled. "Awwww, you small bean." He giggled at her tininess.

She did a sarcastic laugh and playfully punched his arm. He played along and said, "Oww. That hurt Liza." "Than don't call me small!!" They all laughed and got the glass(house. I gotta stop with these Gabbie Hanna songs.) sun.

"One down. We just need the ashes in clay." Tyler read.

They nodded when Joey opened a cabinet. "I FOUND IT! HERE IT IS!" He yells ,excited. It was an urn.

And ,ofcorse, an instruction was in side of the drawer that had opened.

"'Put the glass in the centre of the table and then poor the ashes around and on it pour an X. If you do it wrong the harpies will come and slice your throats. Sounds familiar, eh Liza.' Oh my god." Joey said. "We've gotta do it Wright or we die." Tyler added.