13 Part 2

"aren't you just the most beautiful little girl"
Joe cooed looking down at the baby girl layed in his arms. He was sat in a chair next to diannes hospital bed, where she was sat giggling to the interactions joe was making to the baby. They were now 14, which made them a little bit older and more responsible. They both didn't know what they were doing, so throughout diannes pregnancy had read many books on how to look after a newborn and so far those books where paying off. For the past 2 hours they had managed to dress her in a little white onsie and a pink bow which layed on her head. Joe had been reading the books hard and also looking online. He wanted to prove to everyone that it didn't matter about how old you are, you can still be a good dad at 14.

"your so cute joe, but I think she needs feeding"
Dianne smiled. Joe handed the baby girl over to her mother and dianne made sure she was relaxed.

"first feed, are you going to do a bottle or try to breast feed?"
Joe asked.

Through out the whole pregnancy, they ahd been debating whether to bottle or bread feed. They still didn't know but dianne said she'd prefer bottle but at least try to breast feed.

" I'll try and breastfeed, but if it hurts could you get a bottle ready?"
She said

"of course I'll get a bottle ready if it does hurt or you don't like it."
He told her as dianne lifted up her top letting the baby latch on.

"joe, we need to think of a name? We can't just keep calling her the baby or little girl"
She said

"ok, I love what you suggested last night. I think it's such a pretty name"

"so we're going to call her Carrie Rose sugg?"
Dianne asked

"yep, Carrie Rose sugg"
He smiled pressing a soft kiss to both of their foreheads.

"also...... I know my mum and dad don't want to speak to us anymore but could you ring them? I want to tell them they have a granddaughter"
She said

"of course I will, give us your phone"
Disnne passed him her phone and pressing her dad contact hoping it hadn't changed and that he would pick up. It rang and rang and rang until Mark hanged up. It was obvious he didn't want to even know his own daughter anymore. Instead joe sent him a text.

Hey Mark, it's joe. I know you don't want to speak to me or dianne anymore but dianne wants you to know that at 4:34am this morning she gave birth to a beautiful little girl who we named Carrie Rose sugg. Dianne and Carrie are both doing so well. You won't believe how good of a mother dianne is. I get teary every time I see them both. Here's a picture of her to show you just how beautiful she is

Once dianne had fed Carrie, she burped her laying her infront of her

Once dianne had fed Carrie, she burped her laying her infront of her. She looked up at the ceiling and dianne carefully tickled her tummy.
Joe watched over them both, beaming at both of his girls. Dianne had done so well. For being 14 and being so brave pushing a child out of her amazed joe. Even though he didn't really know what to do during the labour he held her hand through the whole thing, telling her how well she had done. Diannes phone pinged and Joe got it for her. It was a message back from Mark and it didn't look good.

I don't care. I don't want to talk to you, don't message me again.

Joe out the phone down, putting his eyes back on his girlfriend and daughter. He didn't need Mark and rina, he jsut needed them two and he was happy. Hearing a knock on the door joe shouted come in and his mum walked into the room.

"hello you three, oh my god she's adorable"
Tracey cooed looking down at the baby girl. She had been so supportive through the whole thing, helping dianne every step of the way and supporting joe when he felt like he couldn't do it. Tracey hadn't spoken to joe or dianne since they went into hospital, it was their midwife who rang her and told Tracey about the arrival of her granddaughter. They had decided to have a quiet delivery wirh only them and one midwife in the room. They thought it would make dianne more calm and relaxed. The last thing they wanted was her to feel overwhelmed whilst in labour.

"you can have a snuggle if you'd like"
Dianne said picking Carrie up passing her to Tracey.

"gosh, how on earth did you make a baby so beautiful?"
She smiled at little girl. Joe and dianne  laughed because they really didn't know how they made her look so beautiful.

"have you got a name yet?"
She asked

"yep, this is Carrie Rose sugg"
Joe said sitting on diannes bed putting his arms around her and cuddling her tightly.

"that's such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I love her so much"
Tracey said kissing her forehead.

"I love her so much too"
Joe added

"and I love you aswell dot"
He smiled pressing a soft kiss to her lips.

He couldn't believe how lucky he had got