Birthday Sex with Rapmon

"Happy birthday babe," he says waking you up with kisses. You look at him and put your head under the cover, "what time is it?" You mumble from underneath a pillow. "Time for you to get up," he says trying to take the blanket off your head. He succeeds and climbs under the covers with you. He puts his arms around your waist bringing you into a cuddle. "Babe wake up," he says again in a sweet voice, "I made you breakfast. I have a surprise for your too." You smile at him, "I like surprises. What is it?" He looks back at you and laughs, "you have to wake up to get it." You frown and roll over, closing your eyes. You didn't want to move. Just sleep. He gets up from the bed. And leaves the room, returning with a furry ball. He pulls the cover off  your head and sits down next to you. "Oh My God Namjoon!" You scream from excitement. A cute puppy bouncing around just begging you to hold him. As you hold him he licks your face, wiggling around your arms. "I think he looks like a Jax," he says petting the puppy, "but you can name him what you want. It's your puppy." You couldn't help but smile. You always wanted a puppy. The puppy wiggles his way out of your arms and starts to Run around the house, exploring his new home. Rapmon grabs your hand and gives you a kiss, "I hope you enjoy your birthday present." ~ "Of course I will," you say back. He starts to stand up and you pull him back to you, kissing his lips playfully.  He he kisses you back, climbing into bed with you. "Stop, no!" You laughed as he pinched you all over, counted a year for each pinch. "Eight! Nine! Ten!" He laughed as he counted. You get on top of him and pin him down. You bend down to his face as you hold his wrists to the bed, looking at his adorable dimples as he smiles. You peck his lips softly, lifting your lips on and of his then steadily progressing into a make out session. You could feel his big hands sliding up your behind, then crawling up your back, unhooking your bra. You slowly grind on him as you feel yourself getting hot. He moves his hands to the front of your body trying to pull your shirt off. While still grinding on his member you sit upright on him to remove your shirt and bra. He lifts his face to your chest and sucks on your nipples. He removes your panties after he pulls down his shorts. You look down at him as you ride him, still sucking on your nipple. He holds your hips as you glide up and down his pole. "Mmm," he hummed into your breast, making you tremble from his deep voice. He could feel you riding him faster. "Slow down," he whispered as you panted from your pace. "Baby slow down," he says again. He was trying to prevent the two of you from cumming so quickly but it was too late, the passion getting the better of you. You both moaned in sequence as you finally slowed your pace, rocking your hips back and forth on him as you ride out your orgasms. He layed his head back on the pillow and smiled, showing his perfect dimples again. You can feel him stiffen inside of you and you move your hips a little faster. "Slow," he says in a calm voice, taking control of your hips and making you slow down. Namjoon loved it slow, feeling your body tense as you cum, the different pitch your voice had when he moved slower, the sexy faces you made... You like it fast while he likes it slow, but you always found a happy medium. Changing up the place to please you both. You let him control your body as you move back and forth on him. He bites his lips as he stares at you. Listening to your sensual moans as he brings you to another release. With one hand still guiding your hips he takes another and rotates your clit. Your mouth wide open as your body tightens, but no noise comes out, creaming onto his already sticky member. You hear masculine grunts as he slides his hands up you warm body, gently pressing his thumbs to your nipples. He rolls you onto the bed, his stiff partner still inside you. He kisses you comfortably as he pivots his hips.  Gentle moans come from your mouth as he penetrates your sensitive opening, moving in and out of you at unhurried pace. He looks into your eyes and strokes your hair.  You suck on his neck trying so hard not to cum. His gentle lovemaking, stimulating your whole body. You can't hear anything but the sound of heavy breathing, escaping from his lips and yours. You give up and dissolve into pleasure as you climax simultaneously.  He smiles again, displaying those perfect dimples as he rolls to his side, bringing you close to embrace him. As he holds you in his arms the puppy runs to the bed begging to be picked up. Namjoon picks him up and the puppy licks your face then lays on your stomach. "What do you want to name him?" Namjoon asks as he pets the puppy. "I like Jax," you respond kissing his cheek.