Bully x.x

Author's Note: (Y/N) means your name.❤

Sitting near the window was the place you loved. You always sit by the side of the window at the far end corner in class. You peacefully sat down and watched the tree dance as the wind blew by.

You felt a tap on your shoulder making you jumped in surprise only to be greeted by a warm smile of your "friend'' , Hoseok.

He isnt really a friend more like a bully. He teases you and make fun of you, but you never mind before. Once he make you trip over his leg and you fell down with your face facing the floor. After that day, everyone passes by you and would laugh in your face but still you didnt mind. "What do you want today? Hoseok ssi-.-" you gave him your usual pissed face as you spoke to him.

He smiled evilly eyeing your exposed  thigh which was only covered with your school skirt. He pulls you out from your seat and you just swing your hands off him. ''What do you want?!'' He didnt answered. He just picked you up and carried you bridal style and throw you into his car and drove away. ''YAH JUNG HOSEOK WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!''

''I want you.'' He replied with eyes full of lust. He looked really hungry and you felt like he may pounce on you anytime. You were frighten by his speech, making you shiver. ''Yah...Jung Hoseok did you eat something wrong?''

He didnt bother to answer you and just continue driving.

After minutes, both of you arrived infront of a Big Mansion. You were surprised but realised that it wasnt time for you to be stunned.

You alighted from his car and try running away, only to be greeted by a strong pair of arms, grabbing your waist tight.

Hoseok brought you into the mansion and carried you up to a room. He then released you letting you bounce on the bed. He locked the door and came back taking off his clothes.

''Yah! What you want from me? Can you just let me go.'' You tried sounding firm but had gone weak as soon as you saw his abs.

You stood up but was pushed down again by him. He was strong and he decided to tie you to the sides of the bed. ''Let go of me!!'' You struggle as he finally got rid of all remaining clothes off your body. Smirking he dived down you suck onto your nipples making you moan. ''Hoseok...'' you half moaned. ''Hmm?'' and he continue sucking on your neck leaving purple marks. ''Get off me... I dont want any of this...please let go.'' You begged. ''But you sound like you're excited'' he continue kissing down till your pelvis and bite the skin hard. You winced in pain, biting your lips ''please Hoseok'' you cried helplessly.

''Please what?'' He asked sounding annoyed. ''Please get of me.'' you're at the point to breakdown any moment, tears just streamed down from your face. You looked away and he just grabbed your chin making you face him. ''Look.'' He said nervously. ''can't you see that I am desperate? I like you (y/n) I love you.'' You werent in the mood of hearing all these shits. ''Haha...very funny. Just get off me!''

"NEVER!'' he screamed as he took of his pants and let out his already hardened member. You were very afraid, you wanted to run but you cant. You were tied up on the bed and all you know that it is all over. He pushed himself into you and you screamed out loud. It was painful, unbearably painful. ''Soo tight ugh~'' he thrusted into you hard and fast. Tears were forming and it dropped down. Your sobs were drown by the sound of the moans and skinslaps. "Moan for me (y/n)'' you bit your lips not wanting to make any noise. Suddenly he slap you making you wince in pain ''I say MOAN MY NAME!'' You make a little whimper and moan as he thrusted deeper inside you. ''Thats my girl'' he smirked.

-The End-

~bambi❤