The Concert

I have been waiting for this day for ages.

Actually no, I just knew yesterday, I just got the tickets yesterday, so...I have been waiting the whole night for this beautiful day.

"Good morning Chloe," Ashley said to me this morning with a smile on her face, but seriously she looks weird without makeup so, it's a definite YES that she needs makeup tonight, "I made pancakes and berries for breakfast, maple syrup on the counter, and the coffee is on the Keurig."

So we made our way to school, way to excited, we decided to jam out in the car to 5SOS music. Though we weren't too excited for finals at school our day wasn't over yet, more exciting things to come.

-
I was in physics,my most dreaded class of all time and also the last class for the day. Ashley and I wore our concert outfits to school so everyone looked at us weirdly but it was all worth it . I wore a leather jacket with studded shoulder pads , skinny jeans and combat boots. I decided to just let my hair down today and slightly curled it. Ashley decided to wear a 5SOS sweater with black leggings and brown boots she also used her 5SOS phone case.

After the long dreaded physics class, I met up with Ashley at the concourse area and it was obvious that she was excited. She was practically singing a happy ballad.

"Chloe!!!! Let's go I can hardly wait !! Come on !" She screamed at me.

"I wanna grab some coffee before we go okay?" I asked while trying to calm her down .

Surprisingly I wasn't that excited. Well not as much as I had expected. I had butterflies in my belly but not as much.
We stopped by Starbucks to get coffee as it was gonna be a long but enjoyable day. We drove to the concert venue. We reached the arena where the concert was being held in 10 minutes. We gave the usher our tickets and he handed us our "back-stage passes" .

"Enjoy the show ," he said politely.

We just smiled in reply. We walked towards our area. We were actually assigned to third row but the usher was nice enough to let us slip into the front row. When the band came out we were beyond happy. I only had eyes for one, LUKE. He was just absolute perfection just PERFECTION. When he appeared on stage, I was absolutely "eye-raping" him. I know it sounds weird being a virgin and all but I couldn't stop staring at him.

I could practically see Ashley fan-girling over how cute Luke and Calum were like crazy, I swear she is like an ultimate fan, I could see it in her eyes and she was totally out of her mind. She looked like she needed an icy bath, no joke, she was sweating like hell in that sweater, so I told her to take if off. But there was no worry cause she had a 5SOS printed tee under the sweater.

The songs rapidly going through my mind, remembering each and every bit of the music videos and all the lyrics reminded me of when I started going CRAZY about them, like literal CRAZY.

Of course, they always save the best for last, which means AMNESIA was sung last. Absolutely so amazingly, incredibly awesome.

< I wish that I could wake up with amnesia >

< And forget about the stupid little things >

After that was the best.

What comes next?

// so another chapter full of excitement. The next chapter will be filled with lots of cheesy pick up lines //

A/N
There's actually two people writing this fanfic. Anyways we hope you enjoyed this update and omg can we just talk abt Ashley's crazy 5SOS ensemble.
It actually makes me sad that I can't have my personal Luke with me :( .

Ok.ok.chill.I was the first to actually like 5SOS then she came and started going crazy like I didn't know who they were...anywayssss, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and we are really excited for the next chapter!

Btw guys, each one of us are in charge of what 'Chloe' says and the other one is in charge of what 'Ashley' says.