A_F_T_E_R***T_H_E***B_A_T_T_L_E

Everyone went home before going to granny's the next day to celebrate the final battle and Emma and Killian's wedding.

The hero's, (Emma, Regina, Snow, Zelena, Jazz, Killian, and David) all go to Granny's.

After the meal they ate(On the last episode of season six), they cleared the dinner to have drinks and mingle. The final battle is over and everything returns back to normal if there is a normal. She and Hook were in the new house living together. the hero's are playing Truth or dare.

Mary Margaret will ask her husband about Jazz because she's concerned about her daughter. Emma will wonder if she will get her another chance to be a mother. Jazz is envious of her sister's Happiness.

As someone {Odette} will be contemplating from afar as she waits for the villains to play their move. Meanwhile, the Villans, Hadrian and Rothbart are planning their next procedure of prosecution. Which meant their next course of action.

Hadrian and the mysterious person have a awkward relationship together.

Emma Gets afraid to have sex with Killian. She doesn't want to get pregnant. But once she decides that she can. She screws it up.

-------------

_________________________________________

IMB_author

_Capricorn-BabyGirl_

GeekimusPrime2

-EmmaSwanJones-

JazzHopeSwan_EmmaSis

IAmEmmaSwanJones

Only talk in the chat chain!!!
_

________________________________________

Try interacting with other characters as we see how the events unfold. Major changes may happen. Disaster and danger might strike. These dangerous changes will affect people so you're risking your character's life. NO PRESSURE!