𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀

𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀
✦✦✦✦
𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗻
𝗟𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝗶𝘇𝗵𝘂𝗶 𝘅 𝗝𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗶𝗻𝗴
Thank you all so much for 10k reads!!! Sorry if the update is late. Lately I haven't had any ideas lately but here's the continuation of number one forever.
This has been not edited yet so in the future it will be edited don't worry!

Credit to the artist :>
_______________________________
"Jin Ling?!"

"Sizhui..."

His eyes were hallow and empty.

"Are you ok?" I Asked. He only nodded his head. "I don't need you to worry about me now let me go." Jin Ling pushed me away and started walking. "Jin Ling wait!" I yelled as I chased after him. I placed my arms around him and pulled him close. "Listen to me please?"

"I won't leave again. Listen to me please?"

3rd person Pov
"Have you forgotten about what you did all those years ago?" Jin Ling Asked with tears threatening to fall. "I don't want to see you anymore."

Jin Ling removed Sizhui's arms and walked away with tears already rolling down his cheeks. Sizhui wanted to move. He wanted run after Jin Ling and beg him not to leave but his legs wouldn't allow him to. He only stood there like a statue as he watched Jin Ling walk away.

Jin Ling arrived home in tears. "What happened?" Jingyi asked as he saw the crying Jin Ling. "I saw him again." Jin Ling responded. "It's ok." Jingyi felt sorry for his poor little cousin. "Xingchen is already asleep so you won't have to worry about him."

"Let's go to your room."

Jin Ling and JingYi went into Jingyi's room. "Just let it all out."
_______________________________
Sizhui Pov
I felt my heart crack. Is this what rejection feel like? Why does it hurt so much?

Should I really give him away to someone else more worthy? Will I be jealous? Will I hate myself even more or will I forget about him? That's when salty tears rolled down my cheek as if it was rain rolling down a car window.

Why does it hurt so much?

"Sizhui?"

That voice.

"Lisa?" I turned my head in the direction of her voice. "Why are you crying?" She worriedly came up to me. She wiped my tears away. "So he rejected you."

I was too sad to even move her hands so I just let her wipe my tears away. "It's been awhile Sizhui." Lisa said as she looked up at me. "You've changed a lot." She said with sad eyes. "You too." I responded with a weak voice. Lisa's hair wasn't blonde anymore. Rather it was brown and she looks like a normal regular girl and like those old times when we were still together. "Yeah, after you left me I decided to change myself, not for you but for me. I wanted to change for me." Lisa smiled. That very same genuine smile. Before we started dating. Before she changed throughout our relationship relationship.