𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡

𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡
****
Smut warning
****
Lan Xichen x Meng Yao
****
Modern
Last time I did this ship Meng Yao died but don't worry I can reassure you that he won't die! This is also dedicated to  TakuOtakuu since she was sad that Meng Yao died so here is a chapter about Xichen and Meng Yao again! And also thank you for 13k reads! I would have never been able to make it if wasn't you guys!
And don't worry I'm still gonna write Mr bartender.
🌙✨💛💛💛✨🌙

_______________________________"Please don't hurt me! I'll give you anything just let me go!"

"Please don't hurt me! I'll give you anything just let me go!"

"But then It'll be so boring letting you go this easily. I took such great lengths to catch you so why would I let you go sweetheart."

"No, no, no please don't kill me! I'm b- ah!"

Blood was splatter everywhere.

"I'm sorry sweetheart but it seems I have to shut you up so nobody can hear your pitiful screams."

The girl shook her head as tears rolled down her cheeks. Her tongue had been cut off.
_______________________________
"How was your day dear?" Meng Yao Asked as he took off his husband's coat off. "It was ok but seeing you now makes me much more happier!" Xichen immediately huggs Meng Yao. Meng Yao blushed bright red. "Stop acting like that. Let's go eat." Meng Yao said shyly. My cute little wife! Xichen beamed his biggest smile and trailed behind Meng Yao as they enter the kitchen. "What about I make your favorite?" Meng Yao turned around and smiled at his husband. "You know I will always say yes to whatever you cook~" Xichen smiled.

This is why I must protect you Xichen. Your too precious.

After eating dinner the two went to sleep. The next day was the same usual morning routine for the couple. Get up, wash face, brush teeth, comb hair, get dress, eat, goodbye kisses, go to work. "I see your still alive."

The girl immediately looks up. "Such a pathetic dog you are. Xue Yang... she's all yours." The girl then started crying in fear. She starts to panic and tries to get the chains off her. "Here's your pay check." Xue Yang gives the packet full of money to Meng Yao. "Who would you me like me to kidnap now master?" Meng Yao smirks. "I want my Xingchen back of course. And also give him this letter." Xue Yang gives an envelope to Meng Yao. "Your wish is my command." Meng Yao wickedly smiles and leaves. What Xichen doesn't know won't hurt him.

Meng Yao leaves and goes to find his victims or more like his masters precious treasure. Finally he found Xingchen. "Hiding in your friend's house won't help you dear." Meng Yao smiles evilly. He takes out his phone and texts Xichen.

Cute little darling~
xxx - xxx - xxx

I'll be doing overtime
tonight so don't
Worry too much about me.