My Wife Poke Me Chapter 15

Tang Shinian came out of her room after changing her clothes, and Cheng Yan started to chat with her.

"By the way, Nian Nian, Have you really thought about what you said before?"

Tang Shinian didn't understand, "... what?"

Cheng Yan looked at her and said, "I know you don't want to sign a contract with Shizhou Group, but the entertainment industry is not safe for a girl like you. Have you considered it?"

According to Tang Shinian's knowledge, there is indeed an entertainment company under the Shizhou Group, and there are many artists and gold agents under its banner. Most of them are at the level of film queens and film emperors.

"Niannian, you have just entered the entertainment industry, you may not know how deep the water is inside. Just sign with our entertainment company, at least no one will dare to bully you."

Cheng Yan also knew that Tang Shinian wanted to make a name for herself with her own hands, but in this society, if you don't have powerful backing, people will incline to mess with you.

In the past, in order to prevent others from knowing that she was Miss Cheng's family, Cheng Yan deliberately changed her name and changed her surname. She stepped into the entertainment industry alone and worked hard. After 25 years filming, only she knew how much she suffered during that period.

Tang Shinian was looking for an entertainment company recently. Cheng Yan's words made her feel a little moved, but she remembered Shi Mubai.

"But, brother Mubai ..."

Shi Mubai had always opposed her entering the entertainment industry, and if she sign with Shizhou Group, he will have the final say.

Cheng Hua knew what she was worried about, and she patted her hand with a smile, "Nian Nian, you can rest assured, with me, Mu Bai dare not say anything."

Tang Shinian didn't say anything. Not needing to worry about future resources and other problems was good, with this thought, she agreed to sign a contract with the Shizhou Group.

Cheng Yan was a straight forward person. Before dinner, she told Shi Mubai about it.

The man leaned back slightly with no expression on his face, "I will let Jiang Jun arrange things for her by then."

Tang Shinian grabbed her chopsticks and glanced at him secretly, thinking: Surprisingly, he didn't oppose it...

At the Shi family, Shi Mubai and his son didn't talk much. Cheng Yan was always the one who talked a lot.

"Nianmian will be on her 22nd birthday soon. When do you plan to talk about the marriage?"

The information in this sentence was too shocking. Tang Shinian almost chocked on her saliva.

Shi Bai glanced at Tang Shinian who looked shocked.

When Tang Shinian had just celebrated her 21st birthday, Cheng Yan put forward the fact that the two had dated long enough, but was rejected by Shi Mubai because of her young age. And now, half a year later, Cheng Yan mentioned it again.

Tang Shinian took a sip of her drink. With the man staring straight at her, she squeezed the glass tightly and said, "Auntie, I haven't graduated from university yet. Can we talk about this later?"

Marry Shi Mubai? It's better to be single forever!

The man obviously disliked her, and his relationship with her was obviously because Cheng Yan liked her, thus he agreed.

Cheng Yan respected Tang Shinian's opinion. After listening to her saying this, she felt that she was too anxious.

However, Tang Shinian and Shi Mubai had been dating for a year. Cheng Hua was afraid that something might be wrong in the middle, and said, "Don't take too long. I'm still waiting for my grandson."

After hearing this, Tang Shinian felt hot on her face. She was embarrassed.

Tang Shinian felt that the meal time was very long. She was really afraid that Cheng Yan would say something more.

Jiang jun's efficiency is quite high, and Tang Shinian was contacted the next afternoon to pick her up personally.

Tang Shinian agreed to go after she finished her filming.

You can read ahead in my blog https://engindostories.blogspot.com/2020/03/my-wife-poke-me_25.html

Thank you all for your support. \^v^/