My Wife Poke Me Chapter 4 : Spend More Time With You

No matter who the madam and the president are, she cannot be careless and make mistakes that cause unnecessary trouble.

So at present, the best way is to find some information first. Tang Shinian thought for a while before asking, "When will he get off work?"

Jiang Jun froze. He seemed a little surprised that she would take the initiative to ask this question today, with a slight cough he answered, "He asked me to send you back to the old house first, but the company meeting is almost over."

"Oh."

"Ms. Shinian, were you seriously injured during the filming today?"

"It's all right."

Jiang Jun looked at Tang Shinian, who was sitting in the back through the rear view mirror, and said hesistantly, "Miss Shinian, you can work hard for the film, but you have to take care of your body seriously. You also know the president's temper, I'm afraid next time, sir won't let you enter the entertainment industry again. "

Who is this man? Such a controlling man.

In order not to expose herself, Tang Shinian simply stopped talking and started playing with her mobile phone.

Everyone seemed to be touched by the deep affection of Ruan's sisters and Xi Huainan. In addition, Ruan Yue is also a front-line actress. Many fans have been forwarded the post many times on Weibo.

Tang Shinian clenched her cell phone. A pair of scheming bitches.

She commented at the bottom: [Hehe, a bitch and a jerk]

The Weibo account that just posted and viewed at was a trumpet without real-name authentication, so it was out of control.

The car slowly drove into a luxurious courtyard. The villa, which was called a masterpiece, stood in the center of the courtyard, and the fountain sprayed endless layers of water, just like the heavenly girl scattered flowers.

Spectacular and magnificent.

Tang Shinian thought to herself: Is she a rich lady from a wealthy family?

Jiang Jun was going back to the company, and Tang Shinian went in by herself. She was both feeling strange and familiar with everything here.

I don't remember, but I know where the road should go, as if it was carved in my bones.

Tang Shinian walked in small steps. All she had in mind was to enter the house quickly. Be careful and be cautious again, and never make mistakes.

Unconsciously, she went to the living room.

Sitting on the sofa was a man and woman aged about forty-five. The woman leaned on the man and put her hands on his legs. The man lowered his head and carefully cut her nails.

This scene looked very loving, enviable.

The maid first saw Tang Shinian and greeted her respectfully, "Miss Shinian."

Tang Shinian nodded her head.

The two on the sofa looked over, and the woman was extremely happy. "Xiao Nian, it has been many days since you last went back from school. Your aunt almost die missing you."

The man's eyes flashed: "It's only three days."

Tang Shinian's eyes fell on the speaker, is that Actress Cheng Yan?

More than a decade ago, after Cheng Yan won the film award internationally, she withdrew from the entertainment industry and took care of her son at home. These years, she has not appeared before the public.

Tang Shinian did not forget her self-proclaimed just now, which ruled out a possibility that they were not the parents of the original owner.

Cheng Yan looked behind Tang Shinian, seems to looking for other people, and asked her, "Where is your brother Mu Bai? Why didn't you come back with him?"

If Tang Shinian guessed correctly, the big devil should be the one named Mu Bai.

Mu Bai ... Sounds so familiar.

But would it be the same person as she remembered?

Tang Shinian used the words of Jiang Jun just now, "His company has a temporary meeting."

Cheng Yan muttered "Such workaholic, all day he's only busy with work. Of he's not careful, here won't know the day when his wife runs away."

But on the surface, she laughed. "The company is really busy recently. Please be considerate of Mu Bai. Wait for this period of time and let him spend more time with you."