DATE

Mina: I woke up with a pair of hands around my waist and I turned around to see a bunny sleeping. I was touching his hair when he opened his eyes. "Did I wake u?"

Y/n: "no, Mina let's have a date?"

Mina: "sure we haven't had a date since when we first dated."

Y/n: "Sorry about that, get dressed babe."

Mina: "let me take a shower first."

Y/n: "I'll take a shower in the other room."

Mina: I was done showering and was making breakfast for both of us since I was not really hungry I made bacon and eggs. While I was making breakfast I felt a hand on my waist I already knew who it was so I just said. "Babe not now I'm cooking."

Y/n: "I miss u" I said trying to act cute

Mina: "You just saw me like 20 minutes ago now take ur hands off" I said lightly slapping it away.

Y/n: "owwww that hurts" I said pouting.

Mina: I turned around but he was not wearing any top but I was used to it, "Sorry babe." I said and kissed him. "Food is ready"

Y/n: "let's eat." I said and Mina got the food and it was a perfect time to slap her butt so I did and she gave me a dead glare. "What?"

Mina: "don't act like u don't know what u did, just eat we have to get going soon."

Y/n: "oh babe btw Jimin hyung is getting married and he invited us to his wedding so is Jungkook hyung and Taehyung hyung there getting married next month well jungkook hyung is but Taehyung hyung is getting married in 2 months."

Mina: "I would like to meet his fiancée" I said eating

Y/n: "you will soon."

Mina: "is she pretty?"

Y/n: "yea she's really pretty, her face is cute and she has a good body and she is sexy al-" I got cut off by Mina stuffing an entire egg in my mouth I spit it out and said. "What was that for?"

Mina: "How can u talk about your brothers fiancée like that in front of me? U should be ashamed"

Y/n: "it's not like I like her or anything."

Mina: " would u like it if I said that your brother was handsome nice cute great body and h-"

Y/n: "I get the idea now stop." I said as I got up. "Get ready." I said and went up the stairs to get dressed.

Your outfit:

Mina'a outfit:

Mina'a outfit: