Wedding!!!

It's been 3 months since I proposed and now it's our wedding I was really nervous and my hands were sweating I had to get out first but I forgot to make a letter (forgot what you call those) I didn't have time to make one my stylist came out and gave me my suit.

Outfit:

I went out and waited for Mina when she came out I almost forgot how to breath she was gorgeous I don't even know how to explain the feeling

Her outfit:

(Imagine Mina wearing this)

She came up with her dad and I took her hand and we turned to the priest to begin.

Y/n: "You look beautiful." I said whispering.

Mina: "You look handsome too." She said blushing.

Priest: "We will now begin the ceremony." Talks and we get to the main part.

Priest: "Myoui Sharon Mina do you take park Y/n to be your husband? Through dark times even when your broke, Rich, sad times, till death do you apart?"

Mina: "I Do."

Priest: "Do you Park Y/n take Myoui Sharon Mina to b-"

Y/n: "I Do." I said and fitted him off and everyone laughed.

Priest: "you may put the ring and shake your vows."

Mina: "When I first met you I thought you were a big jerk and I tried my best to avoid you but you somehow got my attention, at first I wasn't sure if I had feelings for you but I trusted my self and now here we are. You were with me half my life and I want to get to know you better and spend the rest of my life with you."

Y/n: "You make me want to be a better person and thank you for being with me during my darkest time if you weren't there for me I wouldn't know what to do, I can't imagine my life without you I know I was a jerk back in college I would bully you but the thing was I really liked you and I didn't know how to show it back than the only thing I could think of getting your attention was to do mean things but when you talked to me for the first time my heart heated so fast that's how much you make me happy with just one word and I still remember that one works you said to me. Move I will love you and only you for the rest of my life."

Priest: "You may kiss the bride."

I kissed her and everyone clapped we did the party and we planned our honeymoon for next week on where to go all my co workers heard about the news I didn't get to spend much time with my brother because he got married and moved back to Busan and I moved to Japan with Mina.

The End.

Hope you enjoyed sorry if the last chapter was really short I ran out of ideas and sorry if it was not good but thank you for reading my non existing readers.
Thank you for supporting me I know this is like self promoting or whatever but I would really appreciate it if you could follow my Instagram biakmeng angain thank you and be safe. I love you guys 😃 ❤️💜💚