A/N & Character Details

A/N:  So I really don't know how to write so could you all give me some feed back on the story so far.... ^w^' Also! I'm not gonna spoil what Pokémon they'll get in the future! So, only the Pokémon they have so far. I might also include certain Oc's from other people so it could be more adventurous uwu! I also might let people pick the little Eevee's Eeveelutions!

Writing Speech Key :

Italicize = Thoughts

Bold = Pokémon Speaking

Underline =  A/N (Yeah I did this)

Main Characters

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Orielle

Age: 13 - 14

Gender: Female

Details: She is a ravenette and, the length of her hair goes to her shoulder, she also has some small bangs which sometimes get in the way of her eyesight. She has light tan skin. Her height is 5'4'. Violet colored eyes, and, is fairly skinny but, not to much. Were her mega stone is located for her is on a special glove (Looks like Korinnas but the glove is black.)

Personilty: She can be kind and scary unless someone is rude or super annoying. She loves her Pokémon. She is a very caring sister and would do anything to protect them. She would also sacrifice herself just to save her Pokémon. Though, she has a fear of bug type Pokémon, she tries very hard to get over them but always ends up failing. 

Pokémon Partner(s):  

BLAZE - Blaziken/Mega Blaziken: He is.... super overprotective. Usually doesn't want boys to hang around Orielle (Girls are fine tho.) Will, literally drag her away from any guy when he has the chance. He really likes berries but, his favorite is Tomato Berries for some reason (Maybe it makes him think he's cooler due to how spicy it is..) He is a really good partner, he tries to keep Orielle and the twins out of trouble but, it always backfires. The bond that Orielle and him shares is beyond what a normal trainer would feel. They are always in sync in battle, or when trying to protect someone or something. 

Noibat: This little guy doesn't like anyone including Pokémon. It was abused by it's original trainer so Orielle decided she would take it in. It will ignore everyone unless, there is food involved. Hopefully this little guy opens up >w<

 Hopefully this little guy opens up >w<