𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮: 𝓜.𝓢

CHAPTER ONE: M.S

𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥, 𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘢.
         𝘐𝘮 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘪𝘮 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘢𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦.

———

“I feel loved, I feel so specia–”

“Cut! You shouldn't wink and you should limit your movements Momo, I kmow you're one of energetic students but you must be serious this time.” The Director said while staring at Momo who's dancing infront of him.

“Okay sir, im sorry.” Momo awkwardly smile and bow.

“It's okay, we all make mistakes. Let's try again tomorrow okay? Goodbye Ms. Hirai.” The Director looked at her once again and wrote down something on her paperworks.

Hirai Momo, a dancer in Theater Arts and also a college student, she's not that smart yet she's a hard working student, studying at day and working at night. Her life is kinda hard and in terms of love life– she's not really lucky about it.

Momo was now fixing her things and after that she walks away from the studio.

“Unnie.” Momo stopped walking when she heard a voice behind her, she looked back and saw a pink hair girl with an eye that looks like it's gonna cry.

“What is it Sana? Hmm?” Momo smiles and comes to her tugging Sana's hair on back of her ear, she doesn't see but surely Sana is on deep red hint on her cheeks.

“Do you have a work later? Are you free?”

“Yes, it's my day off later tho. What do you need?”

“Do you want to come with me? I mean– the dinner, let's eat together. Is it okay?” Sana bit her lip that makes Momo laugh.

“Sanaring, off course! I wont resist as long as it's food.” Momo giggles and hugged Sana tightly.

Momo and Sana are classmates for almost three years, they were very close unlike Momo's other bestfriends. They treat each other like sisters with their bond that is unbreakable but in the other part, Momo is having this feeling at her who's more than just friend but she kept resisting because it's her ‘bestfriend’.

“Let's go then shall we?” Sana smiles and Momo nodded as they walk together and talk alot of things.

———

It was 11PM, the road was dark but was lighten up with street lights and the moonlight, Sana and Momo are now tipsy and walking together, they didn't just eat together but they drank together. The both girls are just living at a apartment but they have different rooms so they're going home together.

“Unnie, do you know that green tea is green right?” Sana said while holding tightly at Momo's hand because her vision are not that clear because of the liquior she drank. Momo just laugh it off and messes Sana's hair.

“Shut up, do you know that the orange fruit spelling is same as orange color?” Momo joined Sana's sillyness as they laugh together.

“The nose always smells like nose.” Sana laugh as they open the door in front of the apartment where they live.

“Stop it Sanaring, we should sleep now.” Momo giggles and was finding her key to her room in her bag and saw a note infront of her door but she just ignore it while Sana is still staring at Momo and not opening her door to her room.

Momo successfully opened the door and looked at Sana who's staring at her.

“Do you know unnie that I also liked you?” Sana blurted, without hesitation.

She just said it.

“I know rig– wait what?” Momo's heart beat  fast, she knows that Sana don't lie when they're always drunk.

“I said. . . I like you.” Sana slowly walk towards Momo yet Momo is moving backwards to the point that both of them are inside Momo's room.

“You must be drunk Sanaring, you should sl–” Sana then shuts the door and walks toward Momo.

She then wrap both of her hands to Momo's neck as she gave her a sudden kiss, a passionate needy one. Because of a sudden shock both of them fall in top of the bed with Sana in top of Momo.

Momo keep resisting the feeling yet half of her want it more, she then pull Sana who's breathing heavily.

“Sana, what are you doing?” Sana didn't respond but she just hugged Momo tight.

“I-I just. . . Momo I l-love you.” Sana said and grips at Momo's shirt. Indeed she's in love with her classmate, making Momo still confused. They both look together with a blush on their faces.

Maybe because they're fluttered or they're just drunk, nobody knows.

“Make love with me, just for tonight. Make me yours and let me scream your name, please Momo I need you so badly.” Sana said while breathing heavily making Momo's cold room into a hot one.

“B-But–”

“Please.” Sana then bit her lip and looked deeply at her eyes. Momo didn't know that they're friendly dinner date will turn out like this.

Please, just one word that Sana says yet left Momo thinking, She doesn't know what to do if she's gonna fulfill Sana's favor or no. Is she giving in? Or is she gonna resist her this time?

———

Momo opened her eyes when the rays of sunrise hit her face with matching alarm clock, she turns it off and changes her sleeping position until she remember something.

Momo then took off her blanket, seeing herself naked.

‘Shit, I thought I was dreaming. We did it.’ Momo released a groan and sits on her bed while holding at her face with frustation and disapointed at herself, until she realize something.

“Sana?” She look quicky at the other side of her bed yet no presence of Sana, except a letter in it, she then quickly grab it and carefully opening it.

———

       ❝I know you must be mad at me but im sorry for what I've done. I didn't know I'll do these things I've done to you, maybe I did it because of you. Hey unnie, I liked you since you help me at the studio. I admire you for being a great dancer and a good friend yet the feeling is growing. I really didn't plan to lose my virginity to you, I really didn't. Because I supposed to confess to you while we're eating dinner but I guess it's the only way to notice me, by making love to me.

          I know, it sucks right? But it'll be alright now, im not gonna study at the same school we're been together, I'm moving away because I know you'll hate me and im very sorry for the nth time. Don't worry unnie, okay? I'll be gone for good. Im far away from you now and im not gonna do those things to you. You know unnie, im greatful I met someone like you, even if you treat me like your sister I felt true love I swear. Im happy to be with you but at the same time I can't. I can't be with you.

        There's a food in the fridge that I prepare for you before I left, I know that's your favorite so just reheat it Don't skip meals alright? Be careful as always and always remember that i love you.

Sana