zero // Intro

3rd person .p.o.v. - Wei Wuxian focus-

"New school, new me, new friends, a new reputation. You got this Wei Wuxian! Maybe you can even get a girl! Imagine that, This will be great! Stop Worrying-" "Wei Wuxian, were about to head out!" His uncle yelled from downstairs, interrupting his small pep talk to his mirror reflection.

He bit his pink lip before putting on a grin and fixing his ponytail in the old mirror, "Coming now!" He yelled before sprinting out, grabbing his bag and backpack, on his way down the stairs. He slipped on his favorite combat boots and got out of his dear family home.

He walked over to his uncle's car where he and Jiang Cheng already stood waiting for him, he threw his bags into the trunk where his stepbrother's luggage already laid before realizing he was missing his treasure.

He heard his name being called out by his older sister before spinning around and looking at the doorframe where she stood with his black flute in her hand, "Can't forget this now can you?"

Wei Wuxian ran up to his older sister and embraced her tightly before grabbing his beloved, "Thank you, Yanli," "Call us when you can!" she smiled as Wei Wuxian sprinted back to his uncle's car and sat in the back seat next to his brother who has his arms crossed while chewing on his lip. He must be nervous too even though he rarely shows any emotion other than anger and annoyance.

"Let's go!" Wei Wuxian announced excitedly as he closed the door and held the flute close to his chest.

Soon they were on their way to the college, and Wei Wuxian was on his ride to a new beginning...

~~~~~

Hello hello!

So Idk if there are fanfics about Mo Zao Zu Shi sooooo i have nothing to go off of but im new in the fandom and fell IN LOVE the animation and manhua were oisegliehgiseg   so good and it gave me the inspo to write a cute lil fanfiction. I honestly dont think this will be too dramaticc like some fanfictions. just cute lil collage lovestory :)

also everyone looks different than from the like ya know original stories, everyone has shorter hair since many men have it like htat but some characters still have long(ish) hair like Wei Waxian has a ponytail still but its a lil shorter and also wears half up styles like he does (think like shoulder blades length instead of like the bottom of his back), Jiang Cheng has like a messy man bun and Nie huaisang has the medium lengthed half up do he had when he was in the cloud recesses. (As for the lan brothers Lan Wangji has a undercut like levi from ATtack on titan and Lan xichen has a undercut but his hair is like jelled back YA KNOW :))))

Ill try to draw them ine day and out it as ine of the photos

ANYWAYS ENJOY!!!!