chapter 17

A/N: i had to write more of this at some point in quarantine -_- btw i forget what day it is in the story so ima just do a time skip.Also it might get spicy in this chapter or the next depending if i feel like writing something different.

(Nagito's P.O.V.)

(Time skip: to Friday because i have a 2 second memory span)

      i woke up to my alarm clock blaring in my ears. i hit the clock until it shut up. "damned thing" i grumbled as i got up. i picked up my school uniform and a towel then headed to the bathroom. i took a quick shower then got dressed. i made toast then started to walk to school. it wasn't to long until i got there.

       i went to my locker to see Hajime waiting for me."hey Ko" he smiled at me as i started to open my locker. "hey" i grabbed a few things out of my locker then closed it.  "so..." hajime mumbled as we started walking to homeroom."Are you gonna go to Ibuki's party?" he looked at me hopefully. "Junko is making me and i'm guessing that she's gonna pick me up" we continued chatting until Junko showed up. "Hey Na-gi-to~" She sang while wrapping her arms around me."im gonna be picking you up around 8:00 fro the party so be ready" Junko pat my head then went off to her homeroom. 

       The day felt like it went by fast. Most people were talking about the party, asking if people are gonna go or girls asking others what they're gonna wear to it. but finally it was the end of the day.

      "Hajime if you dont wanna walk i can ask Junko to pick you up"i said as we started walking home. "its fine, i dont mind walking" "are you sure?" i asked looking up at him."m-hmm" he smiled and pat my head. We got to my house soon after ."Well , see you at the party" Hajime waved as i walked to my house "see ya" i waved back before entering my house. I walked to my room and collapsed onto my bed.Well, now we wait.

A/N I'll try to do chapter 18 as soon as possible