Chapter 5 🖤

The next day after school, Stella, Cindy, Kelly, Keith and a bunch of their friends meetup at whiskey creek beach. Stella, Cindy, and Kelly park their cars and meetup with the group.

Kelly: *in winter clothing and wrapped in a blanket* it's freezing!

Cindy to Kelly: Stella and I are gonna go in the water for abit, you good to stay here?

Kelly: yes, I'll stay with the others

Stella and Cindy then put on their wetsuits and join Keith and some of their other friends in the water

Cindy to Stella: so, did you invite your boyfriend?

Stella: *giggles* yea I did

Cindy: well?!!!

Stella: he said he'll be here later, he said he's not much of a beach person

Cindy: why would he come when it's dark?

Stella: don't you remember his love for astronomy?

Cindy: but it's cloudy today! It's always cloudy in Port Angeles!

Stella: well there's some parts in Washington where you can see the Milky Way

Cindy: I don't think here would be a good place to see anything

Stella: I mean the stars were hella bright the other night when we were stargazing in the woods in a meadow

Cindy: so that's where you guys were! You sure you guys weren't busy at all?

Stella: no Cindy!! Get your mind out of the gutter! We were just star gazing ok?!

Cindy: ok *laughs*

Stella and Cindy and Keith then play in the water for alittle longer and then dry themselves off and walk back to Keith's van

Then Seth and his friends, Jake and Robby meetup with them.

Seth to Stella: Stella!

Stella to Seth: hey Seth. Crashing the party, AGAIN?!

Seth: nah we're not crashing, my buddies and I like to hangout here and we saw you and we thought we'd come say hello.

Stella: oh ok then. Seth you remember Cindy and Kelly?

Seth: yes I do! Hey guys!

Kelly and Cindy: hi Seth! It's been awhile.

Seth: yea it has. Good to see you guys again. *sits next to Stella* so were you surfing?

Stella: no actually but I was playing in the water with Cindy. By the way, are you stalking me?

Seth: no Stella I just told you, my friends Jake and Robby and I like to come here and we saw you guys and thought we'd come say hello.

Cindy to Seth: maybe you should keep Stella company for now, her dates coming later!

Seth: what date?!

Kelly: she invited Caden!

Stella: yea, you guys know we like each other.

Cindy: it's so nice you invited him! Nobody else invited him

Jake: Yea, Ezekiels abit of a freak

Robby: you got that right!

Stella: guys cmon, you don't even know him, don't talk badly about him.

Stella and Seth take a walk on the beach

Stella to Seth: what did Jake mean by Caden being a freak?

Seth: oh you know, just him being a super odd guy