Chapter 13 ✨

Stella and Caden finally arrive and park their car in the parking lot outside a really luxurious clubhouse. Caden opens the car door for Stella and Stella and she steps out.

Caden: I'll be right back

Stella: ok!

Stella then stands by the car and looks around the venue.

Seth then comes out of the woods and sees Stella

Seth: Stella!

Stella: Seth! Are you crashing another party? You gotta stop with that.

Seth: you look nice!

Stella: thank you! I'm here for Cindy's birthday party with my boyfriend Caden!

Seth: no I'm not crashing to the party. Anyways, my dad actually paid me to come talk to you. He paid me 20 bucks

Stella: he paid you to come talk to me? Why?

Seth: don't get mad ok?

Stella: I mean, I don't promise anything

Seth: he wants you to breakup with your boyfriend. He said quote, we'll be watching you

Stella: breakup with my boyfriend? That's not gonna happen anytime soon. Probably won't even happen at all.

Seth: alright then. *points to Stella's leg* oh my gosh what happened?!

Stella: nothing. Just alittle accident. I'm fine

Caden then comes back for Stella

Caden to Stella: Resdy to go inside, Starlight?

Seth: *gives Caden a dirty look*

Stella to Seth: you can go now. You weren't invited

Seth: guess I'll see you around Stella.

Stella nods as she and Caden walk off holding hands

Caden: I leave you alone for 2 minutes and the Neptunians ascend?

Stella: Neptunians?

Caden: it's possible. And can that guy not take no for an answer?

Stella: apparently not. He's certainly not takin me anywhere

Caden and Stella then walk into the party and are the 2nd guests to show up. The clubhouse room is all decorated in colorful strands of lights, flowers, fancy tables with a fancy dessert bar and regular bar, colorful balloons, a DJ, a dance floor, a photo booth with silly decorations and more balloons and a giant chandelier on the roof.

Stella to Cindy: happy birthday queen!

Cindy: Thanks girl! And you guys came!!

Stella: I told you I'd come! I never missed and never will miss any of your guy's parties! Anyways Cind, we got you something!

Cindy: both of you?! Awww!!

Stella hands Cindy a present. Cindy unwraps it and pulls out a star necklace, a shopping gift card with 60 dollars, a bedazzled bracelet, and a fluffy diary.

Cindy: oh my gah Stells! You know me so well! I love them!

Stella: no problem bestie, you know we love you! What did Kelly get you?

Kelly: I got her an island breeze candle and a rose quarts gemstone!

Cindy: I love that too Kells! I love you guys!

Cindy hugs Kelly and Stella and invited Caden to join the hug

The 4 hug and the party begins. Guests and friends start showing up and the party starts getting wild and people start having fun. Meanwhile on the dance floor, Stella is dancing with Caden and Cindy and Kelly for awhile then Cindy goes off to talk to more guests. Kelly dances with Stella and Caden. Stella stops dancing with Caden and dances with Kelly for awhile. One of their old high school songs comes on

Stella to Kelly: holy shit remember we used to love this song?!

Kelly: yes!! Dance with me to it dude!!

Stella and Kelly start dancing all weird and silly while Caden looks at them with joy because he's happy to see Stella dancing with her best friend at her other best friends birthday party. Caden then joins them in dancing to the song.
The 4 then head to the photo booth and take a bunch of photos. The first 5 photos on the photos trip are the 4 of them. The next 5 photos on the next photos trip are of Stella, Cindy, and Kelly and then the finally 5 photos are a photo strip of Stella and Caden taking silly and cute couple photos. They finally walk away from the photo booth into their next activity. Keith then waves to them as they wave back. Caden sees a beautiful lit up gazebo in the courtyard outside. He asks Stella if he can take her out there. She says yes then let's Cindy and Kelly know where they're going. Stella holds Caden's arm as he leads her to the gazebo.

They walk outside and the gazebo is a fancy luxurious gazebo all decorated with colorful lights and more balloons.

Caden: shall we?

Stella: for the a thousandth time, yes.

Caden and Stella pull each other close and yet again slow dance in the decorated gazebo.

Stella: so back on Electron Darkfear, why did you save me? You could've just let the mercury spread and I could've been one of you by now.

Caden: you don't seem like your ready to be like me yet. You don't seem ready to experience the excruciating pain of mercury turning you into another being. Plus, you have a lot more to experience in your earthling life.

Stella: you know I want you. And I know you want me.

Caden: I'm not gonna end your current life. You need to really be ready for this.

Stella: Ada said she saw a vision of me like your kind. I heard her, she told us.

Caden: but do keep in mind, her visions can change

Stella: but it's like you told me, based on what the choices people make. I've already made a choice

Caden: if that's what you dream about, giving up your human life to be one of us.

Stella: it's only because I want to be with you forever.

Caden: forever?

Stella: and ever!

Caden: As I want to be with you forever as well, but now is not the right time Stella. Can we just enjoy your friend's party? Let's save this talk for another time.

Stella: your right, but humans don't live forever.

Caden: let's just enjoy how things are for now. Please, starlight beauty?

Stella: yes

Stella then lays on Caden's shoulder as they're dancing in the gazebo and they continue another makeout session. The story is coming to an end, once again, the stars, moon, and galaxies align and twinkle in the sky above Caden and Stella. But the story is not over yet, from the woods across the clubhouse, Mahagony is standing in the bushes spying on them hoping to kill Stella as revenge for Caden killing Liam. Mahagony gives them a dirty look and walks off into the woods

          🌑THE END/TO BE CONTINUED✨