Chapter 6 🤍

Stella walks to the local bookstore and looks through the books picking out a book about aliens. Stella pays for the book and leaves the store.

Bookstore worker: have a good night!

Stella to the worker: thank you! You too

Stella begins to walk to the restaurant as she texts Kelly and Cindy that she's on her way. Then all the sudden, the same group of sketchy guys from a month ago corner Stella. Stella walks the other way but the guys continue to corner her.

Guy #1: Hey! It's the pretty girl from the store from a month ago. We've seen you around town.

Guy #2: where you headed to babe? Come take a ride with me!

Guy #3: what's up my sexy lady? Your too pretty to be walking alone!

Stella: Back off! All of you before I call the police!

Guy #4: *grabs Stella's arm*  cmon hot stuff! Let's get some!

Stella: don't fucking touch me! *elbows the guy in the stomach*

Guy#5: hey baby there's no need to be afraid! Come hangout and have a drink with us!

Stella: don't call me that!

Guy #6: oooh this girl thinks she can fight *grabs Stella's shoulders*

Stella: I said don't fucking touch me!! *turns guy around and punches him in the face*

Guy #6: *falls the ground holding his face in pain*

Guy #4: *comes reaching for Stella's breasts*

Stella: *kicks him as hard as she can in the balls*

Guy #4: *falls to the ground holding his balls in pain*

Guy #3: *walks closer to Stella while loosening his belt*

Stella: *picks rock up and throws it at Guy's #3's face*

Guy #3: *falls to the ground screaming as the rock shatters his teeth and leaves a bloody bump on his face*

Then all the sudden, Caden speeds in in his silver BMW with the brights on to distract the guys from harming and possibly raping Stella. Caden gets out of his car

Caden: *whistles* HEY!!! LEAVE HER ALONE!! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER!!

Caden then walks next to Stella

Caden: *screaming at the guys* DONT ANY OF YOU EVER TOUCH HER LIKE THAT AGAIN!! OR I'LL  KILL YOU ALL!!

Guy #1: wasn't that a dangerous maneuver. You think your so tough little boy? *giggles*

Caden violently stares at the guys intimidating them to run. Caden then clenches his fists together getting ready to shoot lightning at the guys. Stella then notices Caden's fists flaring up with lightning as well as she notices Caden's eyes glowing bright silver. Caden and Stella get in the car. Caden speeds his car at the guys motivating them to run away and barely missing them nearly hitting them with his car. The guys trip and fall as they dodge Caden speeding his car at them.

Caden: *to the guys* THATS RIGHT! LAY THERE AND DIE YOU WORTHLESS PIECES OF SHIT!!

The guys get up and run away as Caden then drives his car out of the alley way driving Stella to safety.

Caden: * breathing heavily with anger and talking in a violent tone of voice* I should turn around and go send those guys back to hell where they belong!