The New Quest

Nico's Pov:

After fighting in two wars, I thought I was done with quests. But the gods are never done with torturing their kids because they're too lazy to fight themselves.  It was about a month after the war with Gaia and the Hunters of Artemis were visiting Camp and helping rebuild things that were destroyed.  

Everything was going great, or as great as it can go for a demigod. I was in the infirmary, helping Will with an injured Ares kid that had gotten into a fight. We had just finished when a satyr came up to us telling us Chiron needed us at the big house. He mentioned something about a ladybug and a french black cat fighting a hawk and a moth in Paris. I had no idea what he was talking about. I tried to ask questions but he kept blabbing about evil butterflies.

"Dude! What the Hades are you talking about?" Will asked, just as confused as I was.

The satyr sighed, "I guess I will just let Chiron explain." 

Will and I headed to the Big House and we saw Thalia heading there too. 

"Sup Nico, sup Will," she waved at us, "did a satyr ask you to come here too?"

I nodded. "Do you have any idea what he was talking about?" 

Thalia shook her head. "I guess we should head in and find out," she motioned to the Big House.

The three of us entered the Big House. We saw Chiron sitting by the fireplace in his wheelchair form. When he heard us come in he smiled. 

"Hello, as you may have heard, I have a new quest for you." 

All three of us demigods groaned. I was incredibly frustrated. We just dealt with a war a month ago! What could the gods want from us that they couldn't do themselves? And what about the oracle? Just a day ago, Chiron was talking about how it stopped working.

Chiron sighed. "I know, I know. It wasn't my choice to give you a quest so soon after the giant war, but the gods insist."

"But what about the oracle? Isn't it not working?" Will asked what I was thinking.

"The gods want you to go anyway," Chiron said, "It will be a quest in Paris. There are things called miraculouses, they are pieces of jewelry that will give you superpowers if you say a code word. The gods want you to help the superheroes defeat an evil guy called Hawkmoth. They are all normal people, their superhero identities are secret."

"That should be easy!" Thalia interrupted, "We have demigod powers that aren't part of a piece of jewelry."

Chiron glared at her for interrupting. "You will have your own powers to use," he handed the three of us rings, "you will need to keep your identities a secret. Do not use your powers unless you have the suit on and don't tell anyone else who you actually are."

"What suits?" I asked.

"The rings will transform into a disguise when you say a code word," Chiron replied, "the disguise will be based on an animal sacred to your godly parent. Thalia, you codewords are spread your wings and to turn the suit off, you say Wings down. Nico, your code words are Heads up and to turn it off, you say Heads down. Will, your codes words Feathers out  and to turn it off, say  Feathers back." 

We all nodded, but then, Will asked: "What are the animals out suits are based on?" 

I was wondering the same thing.

"Nico is a three-headed dog, Will is a crow, and Thalia is an eagle. Hades is going to be here in a few minutes to shadow travel you straight to Paris."

I sighed, this was going to be interesting.