New Students

Marinette's Pov:

My alarm pierced in my ears and woke me up from my amazing dream about Adrian. I groaned and rolled out of bed. Literally. I was on the floor, tangled up with all my blankets. I debated staying in bed for the rest of the day, but I couldn't miss the first day of high school!

"Marinette! Are you ok?" Tikki asked, now also awake.

"I'm fine, Tikki. I just didn't get much sleep because of the Akuma. And now my back hurts from falling off my bed." 

Tikki grabbed my school supplies and started organizing them into my bag. She is such a great friend. I don't know what I would do without her. I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and all that. I got dressed and put on the same outfit I wear every single day for some reason.

"Have a great day at school!" My mom told me as I rushed out the door, desperate not to be late for once. 

🐞😸☀️⚡️💀

I ran into the classroom just as the bell rang. and rushed to sit in the only seat available. It was next to this though looking girl with short, black hair, and piercing, blue eyes. I sighed, she must be a new student. Alya was sitting next to Nino, so I couldn't sit next to her. I couldn't sit next to Adrian either because to my disgust, Lyla was already fawning over him. 

The teacher walked in and motioned for the class to quiet down.

"Good morning class! I am excited to start this new year! First, I would like to introduce three new students that were not here last year! Can you guys please stand up and say your names?"

The girl sitting beside me stood, along with two boys sitting in the desk behind us.

The boy on the left spoke up first, "Hello! I'm Will Solace!" then sat back down. He looked a lot like Adrian. He had his long hair and his model-worthy body. Unlike Adrian though, he had blue eyes and freckles all over his face. 

"I'm Nico Di Angelo," The boy next to him mumbled quietly, barley audible. He had messy black hair and extremely pale skin. He saw me and glared. He was so creepy! I made a mental note to be careful around him.

The girl next to me introduced herself as Thalia's grace.

The next hour passed by quicker than I thought. I had no idea what the teacher was talking about though. I was focused on Adrian's beautiful hair! It took a lot of impulse control not to touch it. 

Cloe's Pov:

The new students seem interesting, especially the blond one. He looks pretty cute. I decided that they would defiantly want me as their friend. After class ended, I walked up to where their seats were and pushed that stupid Marinette out of the way.

"Hello! You guys are the new kids so you must want to become friends with me! I'm Cloe, the best girl at this school. Well, the only girl at this school that actually matters." 

They just glared at me and went back to talking with each other. Ugh, how dare they not want to be friends with me! They don't even deserve me! I decided to become their friend out of the kindness of my heart! They are ridiculous, utterly ridiculous! My daddy will hear about this. 

I stomped away and decided to go and flirt with Adri-kens cuz at least he totally adores me! 

🐞😸☀️⚡️💀

It was break in the middle of the day and Adrian wouldn't talk to me! He was too busy wasting his time with that stupid Du Pan Chang. I decided that I will give the new students a second chance. They will probably be begging to be my friend now. 

I walked up to them and heard them whispering something about Ladybug and Cat Noir. I got curious so I decided to spy on them. 

"Cloe is so stupid talking about how her father will hear about us. Ugh, her father is nothing! Our fathers are Greek gods!" I heard Thalia say.

Wait, what?! 

"Yeah! I hate how we have to help Ladybug and Cat Noir in disguise! We have our own powers that are better! We don't need a magic suit," Nico said angrily.

How unfair! It was bad enough Ladybug and Cat Noir had better powers than me! Now three more people do too! Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous! I am Cloe Bourgeois! I deserve only the best of the best!

I suddenly heard Hawkmoth's voice in my head.

"My dear Cloe, you're jealous of your new classmates' powers. I will make you the Goddess of Doom! I will make you be able to steal any power you want from anyone. All you have to do is get me Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculous."

"Ok, Hawkmoth."