Action

" Where did you find it?" I asked after letting in Erin. 

" In a tree in Santa Cruz, California," he replied.

" Okay, hand it over," I commanded.

"  Naaa, after the party," he said.

I got annoyed. Alot. That is the only chance for me not to find a mate. This is a solution to my worries. Then I thought. What's the possibility of me finding a mate? 40 out of 100. I'm only 16 and 2 months for goodness sake! 

"Fine," I reply in an annoyed tone.

"Okay, so this is the plan," Erin says smugly.

I walk downstairs with Erin by my side. He is wearing formal clothes and hair gel. Underneath all of that, he is wearing his 'lucky' sandals. They are the ugly color of peeling green. It smells like rotten eggs andd fish. It's disgusting.

"Do you have to wear those?" I ask while pinching my nose.

"It's necessary to have luck for this plan to work," he replies confidently. 

We continue walking and we bump into Mom.

"Take those ugly shoes off right now!" she yells.

"They're sandals, Mom," Erin says.

"Stop it!" is Mom's defense.

"Stop what?" my brother says innocently. I quietly exit their argument. I walk over to the food stand where my friend was waiting. I suddenly smell vanilla and cheesecake. I then see a handsome young man. He had brown hair, tan skin, and green eyes. He looked up.

"Mate." he growls.

'#~#~#~#~#~~#~#~#~~#~~#~#~#~#~~#~~#~~#~~~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~~~#~~##~~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#

Sorry I couldn't get an image, I didn't know how. And yea.See ya next time. Sorry for trhe short chapter. Don't forget to comment,vote, and follow!